News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: AoS 2 big faq/errata is out.  (Read 529 times)

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
AoS 2 big faq/errata is out.
« on: July 24, 2018, 06:45:56 PM »
FAQs - Warhammer Community

Edits to pretty much every book. Biggest thing, is dealing with avuaive legacy rules moving into AOS 2. Typically, things which worked poorly with the new command Point system.

Pretty much all command abilities are updated to be one use only per battle round, or units can only b effected by certain abilities once per turn.

So, no more stacking command abilities, so no more skeletons units with 500+ attacks, or Moonclan Grots which dealt 32 damage each.

Other big changes are reducing the effectiveness of Kroak and Ripperdactlys, both which needed to be seriously addressed. Also, the umbral spell portal, and balls of ul-gysh got small changes too, as they were too powerful.

Overall, I'm very happy with the changes, as these address all the issues I had with the new edition. If you play AoS, I strongly suggest going through the changes, and seeing how they effect your army.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria