News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread  (Read 153811 times)

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: Way of the Waaagh: The New Green Menace Mega Thread
« Reply #20 on: February 7, 2011, 10:14:49 AM »
The bank account is updated: http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=210596.msg2571701#msg2571701

Some good activity this week and some heavy teeth earnings for some. Good Stuff, now we need more good stuff.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
  • Insert generic quote here
« Reply #21 on: February 7, 2011, 06:01:02 PM »
well i managed to get a game in with the orks on Sunday :D Sort-of-mini-battle-report is Here:
http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=210753.0
Dont mind if its not worthy of teef, just thought id post it anyway :)

{GMS}

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #22 on: February 7, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »
Good batrep, love it when the orks win, even if we have to use lesser races as allies.

So 2 teef for you, you will see them next update.
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)

Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak

Offline fireborn14

• Ork Boy
  • Guns don't kill people, bullets kill people
« Reply #23 on: February 8, 2011, 03:16:34 PM »
hey, i've just started orks and decided to join the COC. i have around 700 points of orks so far. they're led by my bad moon warboss, zagboss skargrim. I was wandering if i could join

Offline angel of death 007

• Dreadbash Warboss | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #24 on: February 9, 2011, 01:20:42 AM »
hey, i've just started orks and decided to join the COC. i have around 700 points of orks so far. they're led by my bad moon warboss, zagboss skargrim. I was wandering if i could join
A CoC is a Chain of Command, where the Eldar have a PoC or Path of Command.  We have the WotW or Way of the Waaagh. 

I saw your post in the faces of waaagh and looked thru the old WotW page and never seen you express interest and I was hoping that you would.

So let me be the first to welcome you to the WoTW.  We have a lot of great activities planned for this year so stay tuned and earn yourself some teeth in the process.   

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #25 on: February 9, 2011, 08:14:26 AM »

Welcome to the green side. Your name has been added to the bank account you will see your name there on the next update. (The bank account is updated every Monday)

Now, if you haven't already, off to bootcamp with you. HERE

Edited to put the correct link in.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:40:31 AM by SKEETERGOD »

Offline Saracenar

• Skarboy Nob
  • "Ugh..."
  • Armies: Malifaux :P
« Reply #26 on: February 9, 2011, 07:04:36 PM »
Umm, Skeetergod? That link goes to Quin-Gon Jinn's profile.

Welcome darkreaperexarch!

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 08:41:56 AM »
OOOOPPPSS!  :-[

OK, sorry about that, the link is fixed.

Now, off to bootcamp with you.

Offline DropFall

• Bad Moon Big Mek
  • What were all those "do not's" again?
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2011, 06:44:08 AM »
Shameless plug for my thread in the Painting Forum of my WIP Bad Moon Warboss which I've heavily converted.

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2011, 09:33:31 AM »
The Bank Account is updated as of 2-14-11

Some activity, and a new member we are now 43 strong.

NOTE: Today is valentines day, so if you didn't get your "she who must be obeyed" a gift, get your excuse and apology ready.  ;)

Another Note: If I missed any teef earning activities; just send me a PM with a link to the teef earning activity, I will get your account updated pronto, and you will see it in the next update.

Maybe next year we can have a valentine ork painting competiton, this way you can give your "she who must be obeyed" a valentine gift that you can use.  :o

Offline Saracenar

• Skarboy Nob
  • "Ugh..."
  • Armies: Malifaux :P
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 06:22:38 PM »
I'm having trouble seeing the bank account, and clicking on it brings up a message saying the page cannot be found.

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »
Maybe next year we can have a valentine ork painting competiton, this way you can give your "she who must be obeyed" a valentine gift that you can use.  :o

Problem is my "she who must be obeyed" loves my big squiggoth and wants to paint it.  But I am having a hard time parting with it.  So my best bet is to try and have her paint it with me saying we need a project together. 

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2011, 08:11:18 AM »
I'm having trouble seeing the bank account, and clicking on it brings up a message saying the page cannot be found.

I went in to fix the link and found it had already been fixed, so I suspect that Moc065 already fixed it for me, Thanks moc065, and if it wasn't you, then thanks to whomever did fix it.

Anyways, the link is fixed.

Offline Jack_Merridew

• Kommando Nob
  • Shhh....be warry warry quiet, I'm huntn' umies...
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2011, 09:42:22 AM »
Just wanted to add this to the ork boards to get some of the green menace's ideas.  It's a battle wagon conversion I'm currently working on.

http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=211033.0

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 08:23:31 AM »
The Bank Account is updated, if I missed anyone let me know so I can get your teef properly credited.

Looks like it was a slow week... What; did your "she who must be obeyed" demand all your time because your forgot her valentine present?

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 11:42:30 PM »
Sorry I didn't get to get this up sooner but I had to do a lot of editing and just got back from the Bahamas. 

We got a new FAQ so hopefully it can help everyone out.  I checked all the links before editing so they should work. 
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 11:45:16 PM by angel of death 007 »

Offline Azonalanthious

• Biker Nob | KoN Veteran
  • When in doubt, use more explosives.
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2011, 01:55:44 AM »
The Bank Account is updated, if I missed anyone let me know so I can get your teef properly credited.

Looks like it was a slow week... What; did your "she who must be obeyed" demand all your time because your forgot her valentine present?

I actually played more 40k this week then I have in a long time, but... *blush* only 1 ork game, that catch that squig one from last monday.  Played another game (as blood angles) that night, 3 games as marines on Wed, 2 games as marines on Friday, a game as Tau on saturday, and 2 games as nidz today...  So a good week for me, just not a very orky one.

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2011, 07:41:20 AM »
Sorry I didn't get to get this up sooner but I had to do a lot of editing and just got back from the Bahamas. 

We got a new FAQ so hopefully it can help everyone out.  I checked all the links before editing so they should work.

Nice work on the FAQ!

So since that was so much work I think you get.... (takes off shoe) mmmmmm..... (scratches head and starts humming jearpordy tune).... that will be 5 teef. Unless you think it was more work than I thinked it was. (puts shoe back on) you will see it in next weeks update.

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2011, 08:22:24 AM »
The Bank Account is updated as of today.

We are now 44 members strong. For those of you who have your names in the bank account, yet do not have an orky title, please send me a PM so I can kick remind the boss to get to work.

Also this is the last day of Febwaaghry proper, (we extended Febwaaghry till the 33rd) so for those of you wishing to get some bonus teef get your batreps in. Please note that to get the bonus toof you have to play one of the scenarios listed, otherwise just the 2 teef as normal.

As usual, if I missed any teef earning activities from anyone, send me a PM with a link to your toof earning posts so I get you credited right away.

Offline adamscurr

• Mega Armored Biker Boss
  • Armies: Evil Sunz, Crimson Fists
« Reply #39 on: March 2, 2011, 09:59:22 PM »
Alright...  I'm ready to sign up...  I heard I already earned two teef! lol

Adam

Cause We's Da Orks, and You's Not!!!