News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1700 point Saim Hann Tournament Army  (Read 476 times)

Offline fyrstartr

• I *Love* EldarOnline!
1700 point Saim Hann Tournament Army
« on: June 12, 2002, 04:08:58 PM »
Ok first off I have no waveserpents.. I have some on order but they have not came in yet and they probly wont be here in time for the tournament.. this army list is based on the models I have now.. so Im trying to balance cost of new models vrs a balanced armour. I need to know what stratagies might work best with this list and what could be changed to make it better besides waveserpents and if I go with more troops what should I take and how could I keep them alive long enough to get up to the 12" range I need with most weapons.

1700 Points
1692 Used
8       Left

1 Wild Rider Chief - Shuriken Cannon, & Power Weapon Upgrade
5 Wild Rider Kinsmen - Family Banner, & 2 Shuriken Cannons
----------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Guardian Jet Bikes - Shuriken Cannon
1 Warlock - Jet Bike, Singing Spear, & Destructor
----------------------------------------------------------------------
5 Storm Squad Guardians - Haywire Gren, & 2 Flamers
1 Warlock - Destructor, CC weapon, and Shuriken Pistol

1 Falcon - CTM, Holo Field, Spirt Stone, and a Scatter Laser (just in case i have to go againts Nids or some other kind of swarm)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Warp Spiders
1 Warp Spider Exarch - Death Spinner, Power Blades, Suprise Assault, & Withdraw
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Vypers - CTM, Holo Field, Spirt stones, & Bright Lances

2 Vypers - CTM, Holo Field, Spirt stones, & Star Cannons

Basicly as the list is now I think just keeping my guys together and using the Hide and seek kind of style.. Hit them and then run behind cover and come out and hit them again.. the storm squad is in the falcon so that once the falcon gets close enough it can move out and unload the storm squad next to the enemys tanks and use its pulse laser and scater laser to take out enemy troops that may be still near by.. the the two vypers with bright lances are tank hunters and will probly be off on thier own while the ones with star cannons will be with the wild riders and the guardian jet bikes..
thanks for your time and sudgestions in advanced 8)