News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: its all too quiet!!  (Read 1170 times)

Offline -V-

• Infinity Circuit | O:nk's my painting bitch | Ork Yoof
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
its all too quiet!!
« on: July 7, 2006, 04:26:12 AM »
i dont know if its just me but i think that the ork forum here has become quieter and less active in the time ive bin here, i swear it used to be busier than this. more posts to threads, more interesting threads, etc....  is it that regular ork posters are innactive at the moment for various reasons or has the site strayed away from us? do we need new blood to this forum, do we needz to do sum recruitin? i think so

what do you think?

Offline Quase

• We were born, born to be WAAAGH
Re: its all too quiet!!
« Reply #1 on: July 7, 2006, 04:53:16 AM »
Just bought a new hous, busy fixing things, painting, I'm in between ADSL connections at the moment, and, quite frankly, I find the quality of the content of the posts on this Ork sub-section to have lowered quite a bit as of late. ::)
Fire all of your guns at once and...

Explode into space!

Offline -V-

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #2 on: July 7, 2006, 04:55:54 AM »
quite frankly, I find the quality of the content of the posts on this Ork sub-section to have lowered quite a bit as of late. ::)

yeh i agree with you they certainly have which was another factor as to why i thought this thread necassary with the lack of posting and bad quality of recent posts i had to turn to the waagh forum for orkyness

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
« Reply #3 on: July 7, 2006, 07:15:33 AM »
I agree it has been incredibly silent as of late.  In truth I think it started earlier this year when the site was down for so long.  After it finally got back up and running it has seemed like there have been progressively less and less people and threads to which I would have relevence posting in/about.

(I'm wierd like that I only post on things that I actually have input on)

Anyway I'd say the only way to change that and to attract an Ork fanbase back to 40konline, is to

A. blow up the boyz over at the Waggh (no real violence intended)

B. Fight dem otha boyz while carrying 40k banners

or the ever popular C, which is to be more active in the Ork forum by posting any and all stuff for the Ork players who visit the site to read and reply to.

Peace and here's hoping a mod doesn't crump ya and put this in general discussion
~OD
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard

Offline -V-

• Lazerous Penguin
  • Fear the Shuriken
« Reply #4 on: July 7, 2006, 11:41:47 AM »
Peace and here's hoping a mod doesn't crump ya and put this in general discussion
~OD

hmmm maybe this topic should be moved to somewhere where more people will notice it reply to it etc, if it were in something like the discussion forum more people would see whats going on and more people will here about it and maybe more people will come over to 40konline.

i mean the waaagh forum is good an all but its all very WIP i made this type discussions whereas on 40konline there is ussually a more varied topic range and in my oppinion a better community than other forums, it just sucks that at the moment its all too quiet in ork town