News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: harly's for fun?  (Read 797 times)

Offline -|ArAzAeL|-

• oRaNgE oRrAcLe=mInE
harly's for fun?
« on: July 7, 2004, 06:40:54 PM »
Do you think that i should start harlequin army just for fun?  how much would it cost and what will i have to do.  please help me.
OrRaClE aUtOcOcKeR -
JT PrOtEuS II MaSk-
ViEwLoAdEr EvLuTiOn II- Pb HoPpEr-
Dye, SmArT pArTs, or wOrRgAmEs NiTrO-

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: harly's for fun?
« Reply #1 on: July 7, 2004, 06:53:49 PM »
I think harrlys are a good army but require good tactics you cant really just run into your oppontnets head on you have to think about it. If your goin to get models use E-BAY (like I do) you can get good deals on the models and pay less then you would off the GW online store what ever you do good luck with everything and may the dice be with you
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline dark_wind

• It's all fun and games until someone loses an arm
« Reply #2 on: July 7, 2004, 07:04:37 PM »
first download the codex (experimental)...i don't have the exact link...but i'm sure its floating around EO somewhere...then you should post some army lists here at EO....just in case you are wondering you CAN still buy harlequin models from the GW archive online...they are 2ed models, but still very cool..remember...wh en painting harlequins, you can feel free to do anything you want, but generally they are painted in really bright colors...make sure you spend a good deal of time painting them cause really you don't have all that many models to do..
"And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and...'skip a bit Brother...'"

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail

PROJECT 86 RULES!!!!!
                      http://project86.com/

Offline -|ArAzAeL|-

• oRaNgE oRrAcLe=mInE
« Reply #3 on: July 7, 2004, 09:13:51 PM »
yeah i already downloaded the codex of games workshop.  I just got a bunch of stuff off ebay but it kinda broke in the box so i was kinda mad. 
OrRaClE aUtOcOcKeR -
JT PrOtEuS II MaSk-
ViEwLoAdEr EvLuTiOn II- Pb HoPpEr-
Dye, SmArT pArTs, or wOrRgAmEs NiTrO-

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
« Reply #4 on: July 8, 2004, 03:54:27 AM »
Are these the old metal models? They broke? That's unlikely, and unfortunate. They can be repaired pretty easily though.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.

Offline Wuestenfux

• Veteran Force Commander
  • Ancient
  • Calculator of Off-Chances
« Reply #5 on: July 8, 2004, 01:52:30 PM »
Yes,  I would like to start a Harlequin army on my own, but still have another project to finish. The morbid siege tactics by IC should be nice to play unless your opponent hits your Harlequins with indirect fire.