Author Topic: Truce?  (Read 487 times)

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
Truce?
« on: August 3, 2003, 08:04:34 PM »
Look, I don't know about you lot, but I am fed up with all the bullsh*t fighting the goes round and round in big circles and leads nowhere. That's why i want it to stop, I am too busy to continue all the arguing.

What i prepose is that both sides stop arguing about politics. This means that if a political thread arises, we both can put out point of view fowards but no more- no arguing.

Also, don't take this as any sort of 'victory' or 'success' as that is not what it is. I will continue to keep fighting if needs be but overall I have better things to do.

So? What do you say?
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline Aesir Yggdrasil

• The Twisted Haemonculus
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Serious as a hemophiliac in a razor blade factory.
Re:Truce?
« Reply #1 on: August 3, 2003, 08:12:31 PM »
That would put a stop to flame wars...

Sounds like a great idea, and it would stop political threads from being locked.
People ask how come I play such a twisted army. I reply that I have the heart of a young boy; in a jar right next to his brain.

Now with Extra Lung!

Archon Vijayle

« Reply #2 on: August 3, 2003, 08:13:54 PM »
Well, considering you are the origin of 90% -estimated- of the political disputes on this board Scars, you're really solving your own problem. The fact you acknowledge there's an issue, and claim how you will 'continue fighting' and see this thread as a potentially threatening 'victory' for the other 'side'. We've had better things to do than be called derogatory and informal, slanderous terms, by nothing more than a topic distracting spammer.  

So if you do as you're proposing, you really wont need other people's agreement, because we were sick of it when you started.

Offline Archon Khiraq(danceman)

• The Devil in Pale Moonlight
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • What's the matter? Don't you like clowns?
« Reply #3 on: August 3, 2003, 08:21:40 PM »
archon kijayle you couldnt resist even now... pathetic.
"The blade itself incites to acts of violence" - Homer.

Archon Vijayle

« Reply #4 on: August 3, 2003, 08:25:55 PM »
resist what? And I'm pathetic? Who just called someone pathetic in a truce forum? lol

Offline Archon Khiraq(danceman)

• The Devil in Pale Moonlight
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • What's the matter? Don't you like clowns?
« Reply #5 on: August 3, 2003, 11:13:29 PM »
well cause your whole post was made to taunt scars... atleast thats how i would percieve it so yes i think you are pathetic.

i think if 90% of you woulndt post "what do you feel about commism" or "why i think bush rule" etc etc...
you do it for the sole purpose of offending him so the flame-war would begin.

why is it 90% or whatever? cause most here is from america and america is *drumroll* right winged!

thats why i think it was pathetic of you to post the way you did.

this problem wont be solved untill everyone respect eachother here...  and thats gonna happend  ::)
"The blade itself incites to acts of violence" - Homer.

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #6 on: August 3, 2003, 11:19:23 PM »
Fine, it is obvious you have rejected my offer. If any of the other right wingers who I fight with (Farseer riddle, Beowulf, Vaeyln etc) want to agree to this IM me.

If you were to accually go through and read the posts you will find that i generally do not start the arguments; I tend to fuel them.

Have a good day.
« Last Edit: August 3, 2003, 11:23:18 PM by fighting_scars »
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party