News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Modeling Ork Girlz  (Read 7779 times)

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
Modeling Ork Girlz
« on: June 30, 2008, 09:11:03 PM »
Orks come from Spores - so they say - but during the original Ork Breeding Experiments (before they were given the fungus DNA strand) the new Orks had to come from somewhere.  So were there Ork Girlz?

Seems as if there once were - or could have been!  The interesting possibility - modeling a unit of Girlz to go along with the Boyz could be an interesting proposition.  And what would the best way to do this be?

On the one hand, Ork Girlz and Boyz might look just alike to human beings - in this case, regular Ork Boyz models could be used.  But if the modeler wanted them to stand apart, I suppose models from another line could be used instead in order to set them apart.  Perhaps barbarian women from a fantasy line (Reaper?) would work assuming that these were mounted on standard bases.  These warrior women would need to wield axes (Da Choppas!) and perhaps Sluggas could be added as well, slung over their backs or shoulders.

This topic is for the discussion of Ork Girlz: *could* they exist, what should they look like, how should they be painted/modeled, and what stats should they have in game?
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
  • I'm only here for the beer!
Re: Modeling Ork Girlz
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »
You need beat with a dreadsock for even bringing this up.  I would shudder if I saw a post where an ork has been given boobs and a manicure. 
Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary.  You know you will probably not like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Offline Deathklok

• Bad Trader, scam artist, not to be trusted. BANNED
  • Finally, I got BANNED
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »

Close?
And so, after much wait, BANNED

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »
Yes, I think that's pretty much perfect.  (*chills*)  That would be one good way to go - lots of jewelry and accessories - but don't forget the heavy weaponry!
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Offline Mr.Squid

• Feral Grot
« Reply #4 on: July 1, 2008, 12:00:32 AM »
Everything about this post is evil.

*walks away to burn computer*
Maybe the regiment consists entirely of Ninjas who were orphaned by Dark Eldar slavers. With a score to settle, these black clad night assassins fight against their hated parent-murderers with laser shurikens and untold ferocity.

Offline Foxfire

• Necron Lord of 40KO | KoN Veteran
  • Ancient
  • The picture is a werewolf
  • Armies: Necrons and Orks
« Reply #5 on: July 1, 2008, 12:55:19 AM »
I heard someone say that GW had old, old fluff about Ork females.  Now, I never read it myself, but I heard they kept to themselves in fortresses or something and wouldn't interact with men who couldn't make it through their gauntlet of fire...ensuring that only the hardiest (or actually probably luckiest) boyz made it through.  That said, in the old fluff you probably wouldn't have found any of them out on the battlefield.

Offline Irandrura

• Only mildly annoying
  • Ancient
« Reply #6 on: July 1, 2008, 01:03:12 AM »
Orks come from Spores - so they say - but during the original Ork Breeding Experiments (before they were given the fungus DNA strand) the new Orks had to come from somewhere.  So were there Ork Girlz?

Short answer: no.

Now I have heard Foxfire's story, but never seen a source. It comes from the RT days if it comes from anywhere at all. More recent sources have clearly established that Orks have no gender. They do not reproduce sexually; there is no such thing as a male Ork or a female Ork. There are only Orks. That they appear superficially male to our human eyes means nothing.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Offline Raven

« Reply #7 on: July 1, 2008, 02:30:52 AM »
Indeed. Once a fungi, allways a fungi. Thinking logicly, you'd never go:

I know, I'll start with a monkey and a crocodile. We'll breed them. Now we'll breed in mushrooms. Somehow... Right! we have orks.

Offline ozzfann0666

• Death is Overrated. Chaos is not.
    • My Dice Suck
« Reply #8 on: July 1, 2008, 09:04:36 AM »
Probably the best inspiration for modeling a female ork would be to look at the female half-orc from the d&d player's handbook. They don't look far off from male orks, but the distinctions are still there.

Offline Deathklok

• Bad Trader, scam artist, not to be trusted. BANNED
  • Finally, I got BANNED
« Reply #9 on: July 1, 2008, 09:07:18 AM »
In Bloodbowl they have Orc cheerleaders, female of course. Has a boob showing also. How's that for a ::shudder:: inducer!?
And so, after much wait, BANNED

Offline ozzfann0666

• Death is Overrated. Chaos is not.
    • My Dice Suck
« Reply #10 on: July 1, 2008, 09:10:54 AM »
In Bloodbowl they have Orc cheerleaders, female of course. Has a boob showing also. How's that for a ::shudder:: inducer!?

I think I just threw up... Either that or I'm going to.

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
« Reply #11 on: July 1, 2008, 09:14:51 AM »

blood bowl is not to be taken seriously... please dont.

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
« Reply #12 on: July 1, 2008, 10:24:02 AM »

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
« Reply #13 on: July 1, 2008, 10:30:56 AM »
no comment.

Offline Irandrura

• Only mildly annoying
  • Ancient
« Reply #14 on: July 1, 2008, 10:35:32 AM »
Yes, but maybe they look more like:

http://empireearth.free.fr/galerie/photos/orc-female.jpg

That's Garona, from the Warcraft franchise.

She's a half-orc, not an orc. In The Last Guardian she comments that other orcs think she looks frail and weedy.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Offline Dr. Ravingburger

• Ork Boy | No stranger to love.
« Reply #15 on: July 1, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »
All I can say is: You can't apply logic to Orks. Science doesn't apply to them.

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
  • I'm only here for the beer!
« Reply #16 on: July 1, 2008, 03:35:58 PM »
Forgot about the cheerleaders in BB.  That pic almost made me rip my eyeballs out.
Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary.  You know you will probably not like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Offline Cpt. Banjo

• Lieutenant
  • I shot this one in the spine for questioning.
« Reply #17 on: July 1, 2008, 11:19:43 PM »
Everything about this post is evil.

*walks away to burn computer*

Too right.

I have to say it, those breasts on that cheerleader look like they belong in the National Geographic.
...These dregs comprise the most vicious, ill-tempered and unstable group of psychopaths and killers in the Imperial Guard.

If you go HR Giger style let the gun come out of a Vagina like slit and tubes that look like alien penises, HR Giger put always lots of those drawings

Have you no form of decency Jehan?

Offline Vincedis

• Lazerous Penguin
  • The eye of God, or the eye of terror?
« Reply #18 on: July 2, 2008, 03:45:43 PM »
how about trans-gender orks. boyz models in dresses and lots of makeup? Sounds like the "flash gitz" are already halfway there. Maybe they get all of that cash for their big guns from prostituting themselves to the other boyz.

Most of the ork units have names that just sound like testosterone induced battle fury. Warboss, tank busta, speed freak, mad dok, and then there are flash gitz... sounds a little fruity to me.

OHH I JUST thought of a great idea. make some female orks and give them grot stats and the herder can be their pimp. big hat with a feather in it and all. call him the [lady] herder.

Don't talk rot, Winston.  -Mr.Peanut
« Last Edit: July 3, 2008, 10:26:35 AM by Mr.Peanut »
would you like to be, err... SEE my trophy rack?

'ard boyz tournament rules http://us.games-workshop.com/news/events/other_events/ardboys/default.htm

Dark Eldar Harly
http://www.agisn.de/html/dark_harlequins.html

bell of lost souls fan site http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
« Reply #19 on: July 2, 2008, 04:42:49 PM »
OHH I JUST thought of a great idea. make some female orks and give them grot stats and the herder can be their pimp. big hat with a feather in it and all. call him the [lady] herder.

Woah, that's a new one on me!!!

I sometimes wonder, tho, if Orks are more like the Smurfs (real smurfs, not space marines).  In other words, all Boyz and no Girlz.
« Last Edit: July 3, 2008, 10:27:01 AM by Mr.Peanut »