News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Khornate LatD  (Read 324 times)

Offline Strychnine

• I'm Going To Go Find Something To Strike You With
Khornate LatD
« on: November 18, 2003, 11:00:51 PM »
hey, since my World Eaters did so well against all comers, maybe having some different kinds of khornate goodness around wouldnt be too bad
anyone got ideas for a khorne-based LatD army?

The One
You will remember the night you were struck by the sight of ten thousand fists in the air.

Daemon Prince Model: $45
Bloodthirster's Axe Bit: $6
The look on your Dark Eldar opponent's face, when you tell him he doesn't get his 2+ Invulnerable Save...
Priceless.
There are some things Chaos can't kill. For everything else, there's a Dreadaxe(tm).

Offline Cheexsta

• Aksho Kharneth Akhash!
Re: Khornate LatD
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 02:03:15 AM »
Lots of "burly" Mutants (with Daemonic Mutation), lots of Traitors. Maybe a squad of Berzerkers (seeing as you can only have one), and some Possessed.

LatD gives us Khorne players the perfect excuse to build the horde army that I envision so often in a Khornate host. Go for as many troops as possible, I think :)
W00t for updated avatar and sig...

Footslogger World Eaters wins/losses for 2004 (>1000pts)

W: 9
D: 2
L: 6

Win rate: 53%

Tournament Skull Count: 242.

Offline The Rainmaker

• Up the Irons!
Re: Khornate LatD
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 04:58:23 PM »
In the khorne liber chaotica there is a bit about khorne cults and renegade guard which has some really good ideas for LatD.
"Woe to you, oh earth and sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty six."

Revelations ch.XIII v.18

formerly Angron