News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Battle Force box despairty  (Read 13671 times)

Offline General Canderous Fayler

• Iron Fist
  • Iron Fist of Caldonia
Re: Battle Force box despairty
« Reply #20 on: January 3, 2009, 02:50:04 PM »
Yes, the Necron Warrior Phalanx is an amazing deal.  I almost almost almost bought it just because its the cheapeast, hands down, 1500 point army out there.

I really hope for the orks that a new battle force is released with their second wave.  It would be good to see a walker or maybe some of the rocket wearing orks to be included in there.

Offline Bonham63

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 04:14:42 AM »
Chaos Renegade Strike force @ 330.00 CDN was a great deal you got: 1 Terminator Lord/Sorcerer, 5 Chaos Terminators, 20 Chaos Space Marines, 2 Rhinos, 1 Land Raider, 1 Vindicator & 1 Defiler. That is about 100.00 dollar savings. About the only thing better, would have been including the Codex. Which I think should be included, as a small book, similar to AOBR rule book, with every battleforce. Sure, who wants more than one codex, but they do wear out, as I've fixed mine enough times and I only had it 6 months.
Bonham1963,
Death to the False Emperor!!!

Offline Fafnir

• Ork Boy
  • tied and gagged in the back of your car
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2009, 04:16:43 AM »
I've had my Daemonhunters codex for only a few months, and it's already falling apart. I barely ever touch it either. I certainly wouldn't mind having an extra one.

Offline Heretek

• General Freyberg | Out, damn'd Grot! | Ork Boy
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2009, 04:56:08 AM »
Really?

I've never had a Codex or Army Book fall apart. The worst I've had is the plastic coating on the cover of my Ork Codex peel off after a while.

Offline Fafnir

• Ork Boy
  • tied and gagged in the back of your car
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2009, 05:30:22 AM »
Well, it just started a few minutes before I looked in this topic. two pages from my DH codex suddenly came loose. If it starts to get really bad, I'll just take all the pages out, punch some holes in them, and throw 'em in a binder, call it a day.

Offline Unleash Mayhem

• - In Vulkan's Name -
  • Armies: Salamanders 1st and 2nd Company, Imperial Guard
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2009, 05:58:44 AM »
2 or 3 days after I purchased my space marine codex, the last few pages started coming loose at the bottom, but I just whacked some superglue in there and they're fine now.