News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 8th Edition Aeldari List-building competition #1 -1,500pts All-comers  (Read 5761 times)

Offline volatilegaz

• Aspect Warrior
  • I'm dead inside.
  • Armies: Eldar, Just starting Necrons
Here's mine:

Listbuilding Comp List -1,500pts All-comers

(ref Hemlock spirit stones, there's a post about it in the rules section -Tweedz linked to a facebook post from GW saying something along the lines of "if it has a points cost, you have to pay the points cost". It was about the Autarch's force shield, but same principle.)
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.

Offline swordoflux

• Armies: Eldar
My submission:
1500 list for competition

Plan A: deploy all the infantry inside transports. Put the Farseer in the middle with the Spears, surrounded by the tanks. Everybody moves together to focus on one flank. The Spears can move up front, along with the Wraithguard and Scorpions. Avengers hang back, using range to effect. Serpents absorb overwatch, followed by Wraithguard, then the Spears and Scorpions to tie up enemy units. Spears and Wraithguard can both fall back and shoot next turn if it's more convenient. Follows the basic Eldar plan of using mobility and firepower to surround and consume.

Plan B: The Scorpions can deep strike if appropriate, the infantry can be deployed on foot as necessary.

Thanks!

Offline volatilegaz

• Aspect Warrior
  • I'm dead inside.
  • Armies: Eldar, Just starting Necrons
...and that's a wrap.
Poll should come out shortly. Thanks all for participating -I've learned a lot.
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.