News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New Idea for Sceniario  (Read 326 times)

Offline Mrs Steriotyped Guy

• Yo ho, Yo ho, Ect.
New Idea for Sceniario
« on: July 29, 2003, 09:35:54 AM »
I have made this very nice piece of terain for a game this thursday. It is a concrete square base, with a battered wall in a circle around the centre, with a small platform going down. one side. it looks like the landing platform for a falcon or hammerhead.

The sceniario is 400 points of defender, 600 points of attacker. obviously the attacker Ideally should be a non-shooty army, but does not have to forgo shootingness. The batle lasts six turns, with the defender setting up within a certain area around the platform. The attacker comes in from the opposite side as reserves, but enters on a 4+ and no less. after the end of turn four, they play the last two tuns with the defender entering a tank of 200 points on the platform. you can play 800-100, 200-2200, any points, as long as the attacker is 200 over.

Is it fair? thanks in advance.
Pirate horde WILL Beat you all.

Offline Steamboat Willy

• Warning Shots are for Woosies
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • Livejournal Profile
Re:New Idea for Sceniario
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2003, 09:45:56 AM »
Hey, it sounds ok, but I think your first suggestion was better, it should be kept a small battle

good idea though  ;)

Offline Mrs Steriotyped Guy

• Yo ho, Yo ho, Ect.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2003, 11:17:00 AM »
thanks. I am gonna play it wednessday too, 400pts tau vs 600 eldar, with some broadsides instead.
Pirate horde WILL Beat you all.

Offline Steamboat Willy

• Warning Shots are for Woosies
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • Livejournal Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2003, 11:55:08 AM »
Yes, your probably better off having a more shooty army in defence for this kind of mission