News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40k and gothic campain starting soon in halifax UK  (Read 1131 times)

Offline bringer of the blue screen of Death

• Keep your distance
  • don’t say you weren’t warned
    • save the Squat pitition
40k and gothic campain starting soon in halifax UK
« on: November 15, 2002, 07:08:14 AM »
To all thoughs who travel to white rose ,bradford , leeds central and medowhall it has come to atention that lage amounts of gamers are traveling lage distances to the above stores

well stop the halifax indepenent is 100 times better dont you get sick of GW "can i help you" pressure in to sales and genral ignoreance

in the next 2 week we start a new campain with linking gothic aspects it is a ratial system piting each race agenat the outher

but why is your store better i hear you cry?
we have 5 tables
a 3d one
a gothic one
a city fight one
2 grass tables
and a desert table

you can game all day for free

we stock all 40k, fanatie ,lord of the rings
as well as majic of the gathering the 40k card game and lord of the rings card game

you can eat in shop as long as its not hot foot

we have a cumatie  ever one knows every one
and even though it can be difficult to walk in to a croded room whare you know no one it is far supera to GW stores

whare are we?
 we are on the opersate end as the same road as toy master  above a news agents called magaasine world

pleas come and enjoy outher campain  if you have plaed or read vogan it is based on the same system but in racal teams with some gothic aspects, rules for suply roots and a lot of frendly rivaly between favtions

more than enthink we need eldar to suport me in our intenal stugl to detroy the imperal skum
(note if you are imperal skum your welcom to try and stop me)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Keep your distance
Re:40k and gothic campain starting soon in halifax UK
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2002, 07:14:46 AM »
it has been made apent to me (bolt pistol to head)
thAT indeed I was rong to pre mote one stor over anouther and apoigies if cause afence I indeed am write to say it will be a good campain and all are welcom

aslo to gothic players there is a serios cintrest in the game in store and is played reguly how ever it advised if you have your own counters to bring them

on the note of imperals I do not apagise i will destroy you(bang commisar shoots suject)

• Keep your distance
Re:40k and gothic campain starting soon in halifax UK
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 08:19:07 AM »
or ya i forgot
the campain is runing on saterdays
10.30-5