News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 6th Ed codex for the good times  (Read 716 times)

Offline Farseer Jair

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
6th Ed codex for the good times
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:08:02 AM »
As we say goodbye to the 6 th Ed codex and and hello to the new its share some awesome story about the glorious battles and singularly cool moments of the last codex. Stay out moment that made you beat you chest and proclaim loudly I AM ELDAR FOOLISH MON KEIGH.  One of my favorite moments was in a 2000 pats game where my striking scorpion exarch called out a death heard librarian and this handily killed him. I lost that game but it was by far the cooled moment in the entire game. Even my opponent and the people watching agreed. I look forward the the awesome.

Offline Rx8Speed

Re: 6th Ed codex for the good times
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 11:02:53 AM »
played in a 2 vs 2 andbi used a seer council on foot. 4 warlocks, 3 farseers. i rolled death mission for two of them. so i cast it on both farseers and i also cast doom on the nearby imperial knight. charged it and milled it in one round before it could even attack back!it was downright epic because no one expected me to do that! I'll miss death mission for the stories lol

Offline Grizzlykin

• Run little eldar, run! ... And KILL THEM ALL !
  • Armies: Eldars, Tau, Necrons
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 03:29:23 PM »
I guess my funniest moment was in a game vs chaos space when the enemy charge my avatar with his foolish cultist cultist, setting up his sergeant for a duel (he needed that for a victory point). the avatar obliterated the enemy force while taking one wound from cultist before we remembered duel wound go to the squad but squad can't wound the duelist, so no wound in the end. but we had such a laugh about that cultist swinging his gun to the avatar just tipping it on the foot and causing the god of war incarnation to take a wound. was definitely a good laugh. he lost the melee, fled, i killed him and that allowed me to reposition to kill his warlord that had fled the suicide cultist squad the turn before his charge ;D  definitely my strongest memory.
The Grizzly's Arvandor Craftworld!

Quote from: Cavalier
ALL HAIL THE TORNADO! The legend is REBORN.

Quote from: Alienscar
The forum member so nice that even when he is MIA he still gets two votes for being the nicest member

Offline Nythrulas

• Armies: Ulthwe
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 06:43:27 PM »
I won't miss taking Eldrad in every game, expressly for the purpose of having the highest chance at rolling Fortune for my Wraithguard... and never rolling it once for the lifetime of the book.

But I guaranteed got Death Mission and Executioner. Guaran-%&$*!-teed.

Offline Wonko the Sane

• Armies: Imperial Guard, Eldar
« Reply #4 on: May 3, 2015, 05:08:21 PM »
Death mission was as close to guaranteed as any power could get. Every damn time. Must be why they put fortune in death mission's old spot on the table...
-IG w/d/l (since 15th December, 2007): 26/8/6
Last Game: 4,000 point draw in Apocalypse