News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Poll

who would win out of the following gods?

nightbringer
16 (50%)
deciever
4 (12.5%)
bloodthirster
2 (6.3%)
nurgle
2 (6.3%)
tzeetch
6 (18.8%)
Slannesh
0 (0%)
2 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: fight of the GODS!!!  (Read 5212 times)

Offline Fuegan

• Death to those who oppose us!
fight of the GODS!!!
« on: July 25, 2002, 04:35:48 PM »
im not to shure but my money would be on nightbringer.
over the white cliffs of Dover there is a lovely beach 300 meters below which can be reached in 3.2 seconds.

Ulthwe Strike force   wins:7    draws:0    loss:1

Wood Elves             wins:7    draws:1     loss:4

Chaos                     win:1     draws:0     loss:3

Please visit my site at www.craftworld.s5.c om

Offline Dangonblane

• Master of Sanctity
  • Ancient
  • Templar since '98
Re:fight of the GODS!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2002, 05:24:17 PM »
Gamewise it's easily the Nightbringer - but at over 300 points it should be!

Fluffwise its trickier - especially since you've put an Avatar in there (the Avatar is a fragment of the god Khiane, not the actual god, so to get the effects of Khaine you'd have to combine all the Avatars in existence).  Likewise you've got a Bloodthirster in there rather than Khorne himself.  If it were an outright fight it would probably still be the Nightbringer, but if it were a prolonged battle it would be Khaine, if it were a war, it would be Tzeentch.  IMHO.

Offline Arzetch

• "Fear the Stone Crawler"
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2002, 05:21:12 AM »
does the C'tan count as gods (fluffwise). I know they are very powerful and I know most of their fluff, but are they really so powerful that they can be compered to the dark gods?

and you forgot the emperor..... he should probably win.

Offline Tycho

• BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • My 40k Site (still lots to to be done)
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2002, 06:25:49 AM »
i dont really no for shure but i think it would be the nightbringer
;D
"The Machine is strong. We must purge the weak, hated flesh and replace it with the blessed purity of metal. Only through permanence can we truly triumph, only through the Machine can we find victory. Punish the flesh. Iron in mind and body. Hail the Machine!"

Offline Fuegan

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2002, 08:11:47 AM »
the nightbringer is mearly a shadow of what he once was because he was defeated by Khaine in the battle against the old ones and the nightbringer has been regaining his strength so he isnt really 100% a god and to be honest the emporor would get his pansy ass kicked.  There's is NO way in hell he would beat the gods.
over the white cliffs of Dover there is a lovely beach 300 meters below which can be reached in 3.2 seconds.

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2002, 08:22:12 PM »
None of those idiots. The Laughing God will win.

Offline Arzetch

• "Fear the Stone Crawler"
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2002, 03:31:36 AM »
emperor will win. because otherwise all marin players will weep even more and GW will not see their favourites cry so emperor must win. ;)

Offline jetstorm66

• I *Love* EldarOnline!
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2002, 02:13:29 PM »
the nightbringer is way over rated.  I hate the four winds of chaos in the very depths of my soul but have studied them enough to know the great "god of lies and half truths" is the most power god

Striking a blow to Tzeentch is striking a blow to all Chaos

Offline Dangonblane

• Master of Sanctity
  • Ancient
  • Templar since '98
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2002, 03:24:14 AM »

Striking a blow to Tzeentch is striking a blow to all Chaos

Except Nurgle, who hates Tzeentch and would love to see it fall...

Offline Kraf

• A Beautiful Sickness
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2002, 10:05:00 AM »
Nurgle will win but only once kraf has killed the emporer
IF THEY BLEED, WE CAN KILL THEM

Hellbard Kraf, former Chosen of Nurgle, and escaped slave of the Imperium.

Offline OwlManAtt

« Reply #10 on: August 2, 2002, 10:54:08 AM »
and you forgot the emperor..... he should probably win.
Are you kidding? He wouldent win!!! Hes a rotting corpse who cant get out of his chair and needs to kill hundreds of people a day to stay alive. Why not just let him die as he does basicly nothing. Stupid emporor..Err but back on topic I think a C'Tan would win because it would probbly mke GW sell more C'Tan modles. Lol Well, you have to admin GW might do something like that...Umm..I have to run theres an inquisitor at my door..he seems to know about this post before i post it...

Niklas Kriig

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2002, 05:06:15 PM »
The NIghtbringer would crush it's enemy with its 5 attacks, 5 wounds and 10 strenght. Can the Other gods save?

Offline Fuegan

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2002, 05:19:18 PM »
here's the deal C'tan ignore invulnerable saves making them killing machines. Avatar is only a fragment so he's a deadman walking. The Choas gods will get killed cause so many people, gods etc hate them and the emporor couldnt hurt a fly besides he cant even make it to the toilet on time.

Offline Bezerker

• Blood for the Blood God!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2002, 08:14:36 PM »
Listen up, obviously the Emperor would win cause right as all the chaos gods and Nightbringer and everybody is ready to rip out his soul guess who shows up. Those damn pansy marines who valiently save that rotting corpse and you know what that mean don't yall? A new chapter approved about another squad you can take if you are space marines that are like uber for only like 30 pts. What should they call them, the pansy marines who out of a million to one odds save the emperor and get tons of shiny medal and we'll make a lot of money boxed set. How much you say, only 200 bucks, wow, not bad.

Truthfully boys the chaos gods would win no matter how much we bicker or hate it. Personally I love chaos in all it's forms, and if Horus wasn't such a dumbass then he could beat the emperor. But no, lets put down our shields so the the emperor and all his little power armor clad genetic freak angel things can come in and crush me? Horus's final thought: "Damn, they are Space Marines, gamesworkshop could never let them lose why was I so stuiped" That's what distracted him so the Emperor could do the killing blow not no wound Sanganuis gave him. However at full strength NightBringer would win.

But boys and girls who wants to make a bet? I bet marines will have 25 uber new stuff before they ever get around to showing those other 2 C'Tan they said let alone new Tau battlesuits or gun drones.

Sry for the long post. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE THRONE OF KHORNE!!!!! O and ya, kill all living things so the Necrons are happy.
The Throne was a mile high. Constructed of ancient brass and bare, bone white skulls. A river of blood twisted around it and followed down a long brass road to meet the throne. The place was lite only from the white hot fire which erupted from time to time, a evil forge. As I approached the top I lo

Offline JiMInY

• What big teeth I have
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2002, 09:28:40 AM »
if it was an all out fight between the gods then i think khorne would win ;D
consume the magical plant

Offline Fuegan

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2002, 07:16:58 PM »
Khorne would get his ass kicked and it wont be new marine stuff it will be new chaos stuff like its been for the past 3 F*****G YEARS!!!  you little be-atches complain so much
"oh space marines get a new terminator so we should get another daemon with a 1+invulnerable save toughness 100"

God you are all a right bunch of rather unsavoury chap, what-ho old bean?s. Plus Rhana Dandra you lot run away like a bunch f*****g panzys cause of one god.

PS. F**K ALL CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bezerker

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2002, 11:02:11 PM »
I'm not complaining and it was meant as more of a joke then a complaint lol. WEll that's not very nice anyway to say about Chaos. We'll see how much you hate them when you see how beutiful Slaasensh is.
The Throne was a mile high. Constructed of ancient brass and bare, bone white skulls. A river of blood twisted around it and followed down a long brass road to meet the throne. The place was lite only from the white hot fire which erupted from time to time, a evil forge. As I approached the top I lo

Offline Fuegan

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2002, 06:09:20 PM »
yeah maybe too bad slannesh gets destroyed then we stick his head on a pike and dance around it laughing our ass's off.

Offline Bezerker

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2002, 10:43:57 PM »
dude you have an attitude problem, and Chaos doesn't get that much I'll admit this last month we've got a good amount with all the new models etc. But you know we haven't got anything for a very long time. Plus we are all Necrons players here so why be bitter?

Offline Greg

• Eldar
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2002, 01:20:55 PM »
Nurgle...

Strikes First...

Plaugesword kills outright regardless of wounds on 4+.
(If you fail your inv. save). Seen it done.

ABBADON

He hits! AUTOMATIC KILL. If you fail your save.
(Seen it done too.)

Blood Angel Librarian with Force Weapon. (Done it myself)

Seer Council with MANY Singing Spears. He dies 1 one turn all the time. (My personal favourite with augment range 24").

Assault 1. Range 24" Wounds on 2+.   Nasty