News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Fluffy Mymeara Units  (Read 860 times)

Offline Arufel87

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Fluffy Mymeara Units
« on: October 21, 2017, 07:01:51 AM »
So, as I have never gotten round to actually painting up my army I've decided that Mymeara is a great scheme to keep me busy.

What units are considered fluffy in a Mymeara force? The campaign book mentions warp spiders, titans and rangers a fair bit. Obviously the new Alaitoc craft world traits would suit them best. I have a bunch of wraith units and rangers that need to see the table but not sure if it would fit the fluff of this craftworld.

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: Fluffy Mymeara Units
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 08:06:33 AM »
Well, Definitely shadow spectres! their craftworld was saved by their Phoenix Lord,  Irillyth. Otherwise, they are known to ally with Altioc and Corisars. Besides that, they have no known specialization.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline magenb

• Aspect Warrior
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: Fluffy Mymeara Units
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 04:02:15 PM »
All craftworld can use wraith constructs, its just some use them as the army core and some use them as addons. If you wanted to build Wraith constructs as the core for a Mymeara force, you can still do it, from a narrative perspective Mymeara's core army is off fighting something else, leaving you to use wraith's to handle whatever scenario you are fighting :) Or it could simply be that the farsser devined wraith would be the optimal option for this battle.