News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Kabal of the Twilight Wraith.  (Read 62190 times)

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
  • I'm only here for the beer!
Kabal of the Twilight Wraith.
« on: May 22, 2006, 12:08:28 PM »
For members only.
Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary.  You know you will probably not like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Offline Khira'lyth

• Archon
  • I *LOVE* EO and 40K.ca
Re: Kabal of the Twilight Wraith.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 12:11:52 PM »
Dracon of the Kabal of the Twilight Wraith reporting for duty.

Pog

Offline Nightshade Thorn

• Cold Harsh Ulthion, White-Hot Vehemence.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 12:13:54 PM »
Haemonculus of the Kabal of Twilight Wrath, Poison Blades in hand.....
Oh to love, to live, to feel.

Offline Scorn

• Supreme Archon of Commorragh | Nasty Sky Juice | Title (and/or) Whore |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Craftworld Eldar
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 01:16:48 PM »
Excellent, we are still awaiting word from one more potential.  In addition if any of you have suggestions for those who are to fill the remaining positions of Dracons, Sybarites and Warriors let me know.  Xenos you can fill your Grotesques slots with whoever you feel is appropriate, but choose wisely.
Rejoice.  Despair. 
Fate does not care.
Each knotted mind entwined. 
Each soul another's bind.
And blind though we are led. 
In time we do know when, to cut a thread.
-Erfworld

Offline Nightshade Thorn

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 01:27:54 PM »
Thank You verily Lord Scorn

Offline Deloth Vyrr

• Death is my Meat, Terror is my Wine!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 01:53:17 PM »
Deloth Vyrr, Dracon of The Kabal of Twilight Wraith checking in...

Offline Khira'lyth

• Archon
  • I *LOVE* EO and 40K.ca
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 03:21:07 PM »
I'm planning to start recruiting for some Sybarites under my command... how many are we looking to recruit?  I can start finding names, and I'll make my selection when you tell me how many serva...er, Sybarites, I"m allowed.

and a quick note - I've been doing a bit of spying on the other Kabals (on that note, are we supposed to be one big Kabal with each Archon being in charge of his own "mini-kabal"?... I know Ollieb's the "High Archon of Cammorragh" or whatever, but I think we all know there is no such thing  :P) and some have up a list of all of the members + ranks... once we get some more people in it'd be nice to get something like that up.  When we have more than 4 or so members, it'd be nice to have it laid out so we can quickly see who's what.

Pog

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 03:57:18 PM »
I'm planning to start recruiting for some Sybarites under my command... how many are we looking to recruit?  I can start finding names, and I'll make my selection when you tell me how many serva...er, Sybarites, I"m allowed.

and a quick note - I've been doing a bit of spying on the other Kabals (on that note, are we supposed to be one big Kabal with each Archon being in charge of his own "mini-kabal"?... I know Ollieb's the "High Archon of Cammorragh" or whatever, but I think we all know there is no such thing  :P) and some have up a list of all of the members + ranks... once we get some more people in it'd be nice to get something like that up.  When we have more than 4 or so members, it'd be nice to have it laid out so we can quickly see who's what.

Pog

I see I must execute my first minion for insubordination.  HMMM now how painful do I wish it to be and how to dispose of the remains? :D
Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary.  You know you will probably not like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Offline Scorn

• Ancient
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 03:59:38 PM »
As of now we have both Dracons and a Haemonculus selected.  Once we fill a few more positions I'll whip up a master list.

On a side note work on a personal banner for the Twilight Wraiths is being done, hopefully to be revealed soon.
Rejoice.  Despair. 
Fate does not care.
-Erfworld

Offline Nightshade Thorn

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 05:19:58 PM »
Hmm, A banner I hope more original than others? I like the idea of wraith imagery, suitably terryfying. However, it is all up to you my Lord.

Offline Scorn

• Ancient
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 08:35:41 PM »
To be honest I do hope that the creator's efforts surpass the others.  I am consulting with her on the creation and I don't intend to suffer anything less than perfection, which has been created before.

EDIT:  In the notion of one-upmanship though feel free to submit any of your own creations for icons, banners, even unique signatures if you feel they fit.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 08:48:18 PM by Scorn »
Rejoice.  Despair. 
Fate does not care.
-Erfworld

Offline Deloth Vyrr

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 09:39:37 PM »
Just a question... why does my title say Drachon? its clearly Dracon...

I too hope this banner is well designed, if I had any expertise in this area I would try my hand at it, but alas, I am not an artsy one

Offline Scorn

• Ancient
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2006, 10:14:12 PM »
Ollie has fixed the mis-spelled titles.  I believe any further mention of it will merit some bizarre form of punishment involving pears, squirrels and a car battery.

Anways, just accepted helsreth in as a Sybarite.  Now he should be under the direct command of either Pogrom or Deloth Vyrr.  I'll let you two sort this out in some fashion.  If you can't decide let me know and we'll make a decision.

To answer Pogrom's question from a ways back we are looking for no more than two or three Sybarites per Dracon with up to two Grotesques for Xeno in his Haemonculus fashion.  I'm going about recruiting a final Haemonculus, we'll see how it works out.
Rejoice.  Despair. 
Fate does not care.
-Erfworld

Offline helsreth

• Armies: DE, BT, SW 13th Co., Nids, HoC
    • look here
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2006, 10:53:13 PM »
Sybarite helsreth ready to serve.

Are we to have a banner too?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 01:19:06 AM by helsreth »

My patients can only stretch so far, said the Haemonculus.

Like Dogs?

Offline Nightshade Thorn

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 03:51:38 AM »
Lord Scorn Says a banner is in the making. Welcome Sybarite.

Offline Deloth Vyrr

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 10:28:06 AM »
Welcome Sybarite Helsreth.

Still awaiting a much needed repair on my title... Ollie, must I send my Mandrakes after you?

Onto some important business, is it ok to assume that this Kabal structure system is going to be used during the Medusa V campagne?

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 12:11:25 PM »
Welcome Sybarite Helsreth.

Still awaiting a much needed repair on my title... Ollie, must I send my Mandrakes after you?

Onto some important business, is it ok to assume that this Kabal structure system is going to be used during the Medusa V campagne?

Oh so you want me to "repair" your title do you?  Be careful for what you ask as you may not like what you receive.

Offline Khira'lyth

• Archon
  • I *LOVE* EO and 40K.ca
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 03:02:23 PM »
Greetings,

I come to you regarding a matter of some importance.  You may already know, but some of our weaker kin have sent envoys asking for, if nothing else, a ceasefire during the upcoming conflict over the human-world Medusa V.  They wish to close the Webway Portal there.

I personally want to see this portal closed myself - the world is doomed regardless of the "winner" of this engagement.  Currupted by the forces of chaos, perhaps stripped bare by the Tyranids... or simply destroyed by the oncoming warp storm.

Nothing will be left for us there.  No supplies to gather, no slaves to capture.  And, if the forces of Chaos are successful in their plans, then She Who Thirsts would have a gateway to our territory - something I am sure that no one wants in Her posession.

At current, I see no reason to disallow them the honor of working for us.  We shall be free to Raid the war-torn armies of the filthy Mon-Keigh, taking what we see fit.  In the meantime our cousins will be busy shutting down the gate.  If they succeed, then they have done what we wished done ourselves.  If they fail, then they have kindly started our work for us, and we can finish it.

Deliberation is needed.  My vote is that we allow the Eldar to shut down the Gate unhindered.  Once we reach a consensus, we can send word to our High Lord.

What say you?

Pog

Offline Deloth Vyrr

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2006, 05:11:28 PM »
I have givin this issue much thought over the last little while... and I think we need the facts out in the open, because I am missing quite a few

First off, was this webway portal our doing? What is the story revolving around the portal and why do the Eldar wish to close it?

Secondly, do you believe that chaos could even navigate the webway? I personally believe they would be lost forever within its depths. And even if a few stragglers did find their way to Commoragh, it would save us the trouble of tracking them down.

What do we TRULY have to gain by allowing this portal to close? And what do we LOSE if this portal does indeed close? anything?

Offline Nightshade Thorn

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 06:16:37 PM »
I think it would be better to keep chaos out, rather than risk them not getting lost.

The False kin are nearly as decadent as we on the battlefield, a matter I respect. Let them do the harder work, while we take some slaves, we could always help out if it is really essential.

Deloth Vyrr, I do not think the portals history is important, as its uses for us in the future are bleak.