News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Girls and Warhammer  (Read 7003 times)

Offline Lochland

• To the victor the spoils
Re: Girls and Warhammer
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 06:04:04 PM »
I know 4 girls who play warhammer and they always seem to do cute things like goblins or Elves 0_o

And by the way they're all girlfriends off warhammer players lol Mine included =)
Anyone heard the Black and white Knight on the black and white horse before?

Offline Faith

• Man oh man
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »
Well, alotta guys scare girls away...but not deliberatly. I went to a GW and i swear...i was swarmed by men. It's like...erm...is seeing a girl in GW such a rare sight? Alotta girls would rather spend their money on other things but then again, so would alotta guys. Just...everyone is different, some girls like playing the game, others don't.

Offline Dux Aurelius Elysius

• Lord Inquisitor Tempestus; Captain Buzzkill.
  • Ancient
  • A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time.
    • The Duke's Painting Table (my painting blog)
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2008, 08:00:39 PM »
It's like...erm...is seeing a girl in GW such a rare sight?

Frankly yes :P  And as the last post in this thread was a month and a half ago I'm going to lock it, before we get another three pages of men responding on account of a girl having posted.
I carry with me an Inquisitorial Seal. It is a small, unassuming object contained in a neat box of Pluvian obsidian. It is a modest thing. Relatively plain, adorned with a single motif and a simple motto. Yet with this little object I can sign the death warrant of an entire world and consign a billion souls to Oblivion.