News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: You're probably Asian if...  (Read 2659 times)

Offline Monoglycer

• Supa-Mekboy!
  • Ancient
  • Hard work pays off later but laziness pays off NOW
    • Eldaronline
Re:You're probably Asian if...
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2002, 08:15:34 PM »
For Chinese people, there are a few things you left out... if you're Chinese, you have a cell phone, pager, and a car - and wherever you go, if there are 5 people going, you'll be driving 5 cars... Chinese people don't understand the meaning of car pool =)

You sure about that???

The people i know including relatives try to cram as much poeple into a car without being noticed(money saving technic :-\). My parents + some relatives don't carry cell phones or pagers....."to much money!" :-\

Offline TheMightyPikachu

• Pi-Ka-Chu!
  • Ancient
  • The Mightiest
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2002, 12:02:52 AM »
For Chinese people, there are a few things you left out... if you're Chinese, you have a cell phone, pager, and a car - and wherever you go, if there are 5 people going, you'll be driving 5 cars... Chinese people don't understand the meaning of car pool =)

hmm, same applies to me

You sure about that???

The people i know including relatives try to cram as much poeple into a car without being noticed(money saving technic :-\). My parents + some relatives don't carry cell phones or pagers....."to much money!" :-\
www.andylc.deviantart.com
did you know I can draw?

Offline Archon Angau Khali

• I see you even in the night, You cannot hide!
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2002, 12:24:37 AM »
Im a little white boy just so ya all know lol live in a stupid little town, not many asian people, but my friend who is asian, is cool of course and that list pretty much describes him pretty well. he talks bout his parents sometimes, and yea they forced him to learn chinese but i think he was happy after he learned it, i guess his dad is pretty scary, whenever i call his house his dad thinks im some sort of telemarketer or something.
And yea, i live in CT, USA and he told me, they were goin up to canada for a trip, and i was like cool for how long, he said like 2 days i was like ur kidding right? he was like no, i was like daaaaa*m and he left the next morning, and the next day he was back before i woke up, i asked him how it was and he said (by the way his family runs a chinese resturant so basically all he eats is chinese food and he gets sick of it) they went up, ate chinese food, saw niagra falls, and came home.
He one of the funniest kids i know tho
*Showing a beheaded Space Marine by its Arm*- This is what happens when you cross my path and try to live!

Offline Addinarr

• First Venge Mod
  • Ancient
  • Fall for a moment
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2002, 01:19:55 AM »
Ah yes, the "I saw Niagra Falls in One Day Then Came Back" trip.

I've went on those two or three times.

....I think it killed my interest for sightseeing.

When wrong, to be made right.
When right, to be kept right.

Offline Monoglycer

• Supa-Mekboy!
  • Ancient
  • Hard work pays off later but laziness pays off NOW
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2002, 08:06:58 PM »
There is something worse than that... Having being the only family living in canada some relatives always visit from Hong Kong and the same old routine go to niagra falls!!! That has destroyed my interest for sightseeing(counting about 15 trips there)