News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: creture feture  (Read 1004 times)

Offline grins-at-you

• Ignorant: Forum Blockhead
  • catch!!!!!
creture feture
« on: September 25, 2007, 01:57:51 PM »
i was looking around the gw website and found this
http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/painting/creatures/default.htm
i have now read the rules and made this:
NameWsBsSTWIALdSvPts
possest brain spawn4022111106+6
mind controll
The Creature/Flora exhibits powerful mind-control abilities. To use this Ability, the Creature/Flora may not move, shoot, assault, or make attacks in close combat during its turn. Choose an enemy model within 12". That model must pass a Leadership test. If the model fails, the Creature/Flora may immediately force the controlled model to attack its unit or another unit nearby. Resolve either a shooting or melee attack against the controlled model's unit as normal. If the Controlled model is on its own, it may shoot at or assault a friendly unit if there is one within range. At the end of the turn, the creature relinquishes control over the model, and it can be controlled as normal during the owner's turn. This Ability has no effect on models that are Fearless or that pass Leadership-based tests automatically.
slow wited 
weack
small

and i was wondering why very few people know about this, personly i think it is amazing!!!
i mean who woudnt whant to use this. its a great tool for creating balensed units for games
so i was thinking if anyone has made thare own creture feture and if so can thay post it
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 03:20:31 PM by grins-at-you »