News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Skyrunner Autuarch Bomb  (Read 3531 times)

Offline gangrel767

• "What we do in life, echoes in eternity" - Maximus
Re: Skyrunner Autuarch Bomb
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 03:44:40 PM »
Usually, you won't be able to move twice with both units that comes in via deep strike. This is because they cannot move after coming in via deep strike. You can use Quicken AND Word of the Phoenix on one, but then the other won't move at all. Chances are, instead of having one move twice, you'll want each of them to move once for optimal positioning.

You can move again if you deep strike. nothing in the Webway strike rules, the Quicken rules or the word of the phoenix rules prevent that. As a matter of fact the same tactic was used in the LVO winning list.

People do it with Warptime all the time.

Please show me where it says you cannot do this.

You won't be able to move twice with both units that come in via deep strike. You made a bunch of statements here that do not contradict mine. If you move a unit with Quicken after it uses deep strike, yes, you can move it ONCE, using Quicken. Same with Word of the Phoenix.

However, if you have TWO units, both of which deep strike, at best you can move the two of them once each: move one with Quicken, and one with Word of the Phoenix.

This is very clear. None of what you said contradicts any of what I said.

I must have read your statements too quickly. Sorry about that. I think we're all on the same page now.
"What we do in life, echoes in eternity" - Maximus Meridius

Check out Veterans of the Long War Podcast -
https://www.facebook.com/VeteransOfTheLongWar