News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2k Space Wolves C&C please.  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Neo-Buzzard

• I tire of these games....
  • Armies: Deathguard w/ Demons, & Space Wolves w/ Skitarri
2k Space Wolves C&C please.
« on: March 26, 2015, 05:53:49 PM »
Been away from my puppies for some time after maining Deathguard for awhile. Wanted to get some feedback on a standard list and see what you guys think, just trying to make a general list, not really tailored for anyone. I have a pretty good model range the only thing I'm lacking from the SW range are Thunder Wolf Cav and the Flyers (flyers aren't really popular at my local store.) Here goes.

HQ:
Wolf Lord: Runic Armor, Belt of Russ, Melta Bombs, Helm of Durfast, Pair of Wolf Claws.

Rune Priest: Termie armor, rune sword, level 2 (biomancy)

Elite:
8 Wolf Guard (power armored): 4x power axe & bolt pistol, 2x storm shield & bolt pistol, 1x thunder hammer & storm shield,  Pack leader: combi-plas, wolf claw. Land Raider w/ hunter-killer for transport. Wolf lord rides w/ this unit.

5 Wolf Guard Termies: 1 power maul, 3 power swords, Pack leader: Pair of Wolf Claws. This unit is deep striking w/ the rune priest

Troops:
10 Grey Hunters: Additional CCW, 2 flamers, Pack Leader: Power Sword. Rhino

10 Grey Hunters: 2 meltaguns, Pack Leader: Power Fist, combi-melta. Rhino

10 Grey Hunters: 2 plasma guns, Pack Leader: Wolf Claw, combi-plasma, melta bombs. I might hold this unit in reserves to take any objectives sitting on my side of the table.

Heavy Support:
Predator: TL - Lascannon, Side sponson lascannons

Vindicator: Siege shield.

This list comes in at 1992, so I can throw a metla bomb in one of the other hunter or power armored guard unit. Before I get a lot of hate from everyone, I do play Egil Ironwolf's great company, so that's the reason for it being so heavily mechanized. Alternatively I was thinking of dropping the hunter-killer from the land raider and giving one of the hunter-melta unit additional ccw, though I think I'm playing 2vs1 Dark Eldar and Dark/Blood Angels team this weekend so I might leave it til after that game. So yeah, C&C welcome and appreciated. If you guys want to know any other models I have available just ask, and I'll be happy oblige.
Quote - YuenglingDragon:  Kharn is an unholy ass-kicker.  Makes perfect sense to me.  Blood for the Blood God and anti-grav engines for his awesome flying throne.