News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Purple Labs, Where fun comes from....  (Read 2598 times)

Offline purple psyker

• cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebelum
Purple Labs, Where fun comes from....
« on: February 11, 2002, 12:15:43 AM »
We here at PURPLE LABS (TM) have been confused for quite a time now over the needless amount of differing grenades and have taken it apon ourselves to clear up the debarkle by releasing our own range of battle field combat accessories. And so I proudly present to you...

1-Grenade grenades- throw them and they explode, handy for taking out that marine infestation that just won't quit.

2-Sonic grenades- when thrown emmits a lound sound at 24.7 hrz-also known "the brown noise" causing the enemy to evacuate his/her/it's bowels in one awe inspiring bowel movement, causing a pinning effect. They're going to be lucky to have bones after this one.
Fun at parties.

3-hors 'doevers grenades- when thrown lays out a huge table of succulent sweet meats, pastries, and delicacies. Great for stopping that ripper swarm in it's tracks or for those impromtue dinner parties while on guard duty.

4-Trekkie grenades- when activated releases an Uber-trekkie who proceedes to bombard the target with usless facts about the entire start trek series (including offshoots) until the target runs, dies, or targets brain liquifies and rus out of helmet/ears/other. Counts as a psychic attack.

There you have it! A grenade for all occasions!

BAM!
Purple Labs (TM) is not responsible for faliure of grenades, death by grenade, or the olsen twins.
"....The sound of one who laughs because he chooses not to cry...."

Fabricate Diem punc!

Offline Kyndig Azhei

• If I hear ONE MORE PERSON crying cheese....
Re:Purple Labs, Where fun comes from....
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2002, 12:32:42 PM »
You are....insane....
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline fusion corsair

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2002, 12:35:24 PM »
yea, my kind of mind

Offline Jehenna

• Almost Purple
  • Ancient
  • 'baka' - Ruri Hoshino of the Nadesico
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2002, 01:33:09 PM »
but what will it cost me for a variety pack of such items? where can i buy them?
i look forward to the grenade grenades, damn i hated having the ones that would work only on tanks or the cover surronding infantry but not general big explosive ones!

Offline Kyndig Azhei

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2002, 02:54:34 PM »
It'll cost you the points for a squad of swooping hawks...and you only get one shot.  They should add a frag/plasma damage grenade (s4, ap4, assault 1 blast, 3-6" range?)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Aulan Cnesha

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2002, 02:59:14 PM »
 ???

Offline purple psyker

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2002, 08:28:14 PM »
Where do you get these wonderful products? Why right here at PURPLE LABS (TM) of course, payment to be advised at time of purchase.

As to the question of range, we at PURPLE LABS (TM) have taken a giant leap forward in the science of illogical explosives and have created a handy dandy grenade launcher that can be strapped easily to a shurican catapult, fire pike, star cannon, missile launcher, or your pet orcs head. This effectively increases your range to an astounding 24"!

Don't miss out. Don't delay, or the next time you stroll into battle these fine weapon systems maybe in use against you!

PURPLE LABS is not responsible for the downfall of the Eldar people, injuries arising from attempts to domesticate orcs, or the stains in your carpet.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2002, 08:48:49 PM by purple psyker »

Fabricate Diem punc!

Aulan Cnesha

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2002, 08:38:54 PM »
you need to end it with.  here you go.
Where do you get these wonderful products? Why right here at PURPLE LABS (TM) of course, payment to be advised at time of purchase.

As to the question of range, we at PURPLE LABS (TM) have taken a giant leap forward in the science of illogical explosives and have created a handy dandy grenade launcher that can be strapped easily to a shurican catapult, fire pike, star cannon, missile launcher, or your pet orcs head. This effectively increases your range to an astounding !

Don't miss out. Don't delay, or the next time you stroll into battle these fine weapon systems maybe in use against you!

PURPLE LABS is not responsible for the downfall of the Eldar people, injuries arising from attempts to domesticate orcs, or the stains in your carpet.
Edit: Don't....DO that! So annoying!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2002, 10:26:14 PM by The_Sandman »

Aulan Cnesha

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2002, 08:39:44 PM »
BAH!  I got it wrong.

Offline purple psyker

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2002, 08:46:59 PM »
that screw up had nothing to do with me! my post was fine when i sent it. but thanx

Fabricate Diem punc!

Offline Kyndig Azhei

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2002, 07:40:13 PM »
ok...Aulan...I'm confused.  Would you explain your last two posts?

Offline purple psyker

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2002, 05:44:59 AM »
We were having problems with the font size, I screwed up, aulan tried to help, I reposted, I edited,  Aulan reposted as I edited, Aulan edited, hence confusion abounds! Kinda like the stooges, You had to be involved to understand. :P

Fabricate Diem punc!

Cheantoa

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2002, 05:53:18 AM »
do we still have a delete button for our own personal posts? (honestly, I'm not sure...)

I love these grenades!!

put me down for an order of 18 of each - no wait, what's the price cause this is a request.

I loved the squiglauncher too. I'm workin on a nice model of a sorta cannon with a squig lookin out of it..

tragically, school comes first. If you have any more brilliantly purple ideas don't hesitate before posting.

Offline Kyndig Azhei

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2002, 11:08:57 AM »
I'd make the squig grenades...'cept I suck at modelling, except terrain...someone ought to start an online store offering converted/new weapons and rules for 40k.  I'd love to buy a long-barreled gatling blasd d-cannon...