News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ogre size  (Read 595 times)

Offline BoxingClever

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Ogre size
« on: January 20, 2010, 01:15:24 AM »
Do you think any of the models from the ogre kingdoms are big enough to be used for a daemon prince? If so, what wings would be a good size to compliment it. I think they would make a good converted nurgle daemon prince but I wouldn't want people to think i was trying to make them easier to hide if their size is to small.

Offline Mr.Squid

• Feral Grot
Re: Ogre size
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 02:01:09 AM »
Well, i Used rat ogres with possessed wings as my princes, converted, and nobody has ever given me trouble. Just add a bunch of spiky bits, a daemon head and you are golden.
Maybe the regiment consists entirely of Ninjas who were orphaned by Dark Eldar slavers. With a score to settle, these black clad night assassins fight against their hated parent-murderers with laser shurikens and untold ferocity.

Offline jordy mek

• i love converting
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 01:48:26 PM »
bit small but if the tyrants  gut plate coms out you couled make it so that the guts are coming out of it and it wouled  make good nurgle

Offline Benis

• 77 Shades Of Decay | Lazerous Penguin | Death to the Emperor with a Pulse!
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Getkilling
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 01:59:50 PM »
They are smaller than the standard Daemon Prince but not close enough to really cause a problem in my opinion, if you really feel uncertain about it stick the model on a cool base that makes the model slightly taller.