News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 40K Zombie RP Gameplay  (Read 14011 times)

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
  • Insert generic quote here
Re: 40K Zombie RP Gameplay
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2011, 04:27:09 PM »
James swore under his breath and kept fireing, keeping a steady rythem of shots flying into the mass. He tried to aim for those closest to their group but the mass of bodies were ever shifting and wether the shots hit home only the Emperor [ooc: AKA Nightwalker] could say if he had had any lasting effect.

As he fired, he scanned the limited area he could see with his scope, hoping to locate a barricade or other relativly low obstical which he could crouch behind to reload. He knew his powerpack could not last forever and wanted some protection when it ran low.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
  • Armies: Deffskullz
« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »
[OOC] I have no problem with it. [/OOC]

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2011, 05:45:00 PM »
Shea continued to fire his heavy bolter [ooc]not stubber[/ooc] relentlessly at the approaching horde. He thumbed the switch at the top of his weapon and the the lasgun mounted at the top of the weapon activated, sending a continuous beam of light toward the zombies. He used the light to guide his powerful bursts of boltfire.
Play League of Legends? Send me a friend request: IGN: "IRiseAgainstYou" NA server.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2011, 09:53:21 AM »
Faith succeeded in her back flip, killing one man by severing his spinal cord. But as she ran she tripped over a rock. The Thane threw the metal cylinder into the incoming horde; it produced a small explosion that peppered the surrounding horde with bird shot and fleches. Killing a small number of them. He stepped over faith with his activated power sword to protect her, but she would need to act fast.

Shea’s Heavy Bolter seemed to do a lot of good, tearing and ripping the horde apart. It didn’t necessarily kill them, but it did take away any kind threat they possessed. Even the small red beam emerging from his heavy weapon managed to kill one of the things.

As devastating as Shea’s fire was, some were bound to get through. But these were quickly put down by James and his precision firing. Each time he fired there was one less enemy that need be worried about. He also noticed a small wooden stall less than 4 yards ahead of him that would work.

The Marshall’s fire was spectacular to look at, every time he fired a pulse of blue energy tore through the horde, Killing large numbers at a time. But at the sound of the battle call the last of the people in the street turned and ran towards the group.

Marius was in the rear of the group scanning for targets trying to flank them, just as he was about to turn around he saw two men running at them. Since one was missing an arm he assumed they were creatures and fired for the first. He easily scored a head shot and it went down. But as he turned towards the second it dropped behind some rubble.

Even more shouting could be heard from the shrine, and two dozen men in white helmets could be seen on top now, Along with a dozen or so other people. They appeared to be cheering while laying down a huge volume of las fire, killing many of the farthest creatures.

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2011, 11:24:08 AM »
James grinned with satisfaction as his shots blasted the creature's heads from their bodies... Then cursed as his rifle stopped firing. A warning beep sounded from the hotshot pack attatched to the gun, indicating that it was low on power and becoming unstable. Realising this, james rose into a crouch and combat-rolled towards the stall, his back [ooc: hopefully] slamming into its wooden side as he smothly reached into his pack for fresh ammo. With his other hand he drew his knife, just in case...

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2011, 11:49:35 AM »
Maruis yelled to the others, "There are a few creatures coming from behind us. I will try and take care of them." He decided that now would be a good time to reload his weapon.

Maruis attempts to reload his weapon still keeping an eye towards the teams rear.
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive."

Offline faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run)

• Armies: Pointy Ears and bugs
« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2011, 12:16:14 AM »
"This is what I get for forsaking the blade" Faith muttered to herself.

Dropping the pistol she drew her mono-blade and activated it, preparing to meet the onrushing hoards with the Thane.

As the closest one drew near, she lunged forward to sever its head from its body
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2011, 12:00:27 AM »
[OOC]Anyone else gonna update?[OOC]

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2011, 12:11:26 AM »
[OOC] Updating tomorrow night. [OOC]

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »
Shea started backing up as the horde got closer. He continued his relentless barrage despite his growing apprehension.
Play League of Legends? Send me a friend request: IGN: "IRiseAgainstYou" NA server.

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2011, 12:27:09 AM »
The Marshall stood in an awkward position like a statue. Thankfully none of the crazies were near him at the time. [OOC] hehe [OOC]
   Faith and the Thane together tried to fight off the crazies with their power swords, Faith quickly removing the heads of the first three she met. The fourth man she cut downwards slicing it into two clean halves. The Thane also did well, his Rapier obviously for more than decoration. His expert dueling skills dispatched two quickly with thrusts to the eyes, despite the apparent uselessness of such precision with a power weapon.
   Shea was still putting a heavy rain of fire into the running horde, at least half of which was now gone between the heavy fire on both sides. He stumbled over a rock but was able to keep his footing, but two men were able to break past the comrades and made a break for James. Who had just performed an excellent and smooth reload.
   Marius reloaded and watched the small pile of rubble the man had hid behind. Seeing how he didn’t come out, he must just be hiding behind it. But no other movement could be seen, other then a little dust and trash moving through the air.
   Nothing new could be seen on the roof. The excitement and cheering still continuing along with a heavy dose of las fire. But you could easily tell now at least three dozen people were up there.

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2011, 08:46:59 PM »
"Darn things are actually smart enough to use cover! Let's just pray that they can't use weapons!" Maruis yelled as he spun around fired twice and then turned back toward the creatures hiding place.

Offline Bassiecore

• Ork Boy
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2011, 05:07:02 PM »
James swore as he saw the two creatures charging towards him. Knowing he would not have time for precision work, he dropped the rifle which swung loose on its strap and drew his pistol.
With his other hand, he grabbed the knife off of the floor before standing with his body at right angles to the aproching zombies.
 He held his right arm rigid and stared down it momenterily, taking hasty aim as he fired three shots towards the heads of each of the aproaching things.

[ooc: the below happens if they dont die]

James grips the knife in his left hand and assumes a standard guard-taught combat stance, hoping the small baricade between him and the creatures will impede them enough for him to get a couple of easy kills.

Offline Foalchu

« Reply #133 on: July 26, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
[ooc] I'm away for the rest of this week at Band Camp as a counselor/instructor.  That's why I wasn't able to post up in the most recent update.  I thought I'd posted this up but I guess that was the other RP I'm in.  Basically there's little to no internet access and I'm on my ipod... [/ooc]
"Some call the Eldar decadent.  If that is true, the Imperial Army could do with some of that decadence."
"We warned you of the price of your actions, now you must pay it in full - in blood."
*cringe-worthy teen sig section removed*

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #134 on: July 26, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »
[ooc]About how close are the zombies?[/ooc]

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #135 on: July 26, 2011, 08:11:19 PM »
They aren't close to you.

Offline Gunner1116

« Reply #136 on: July 27, 2011, 12:34:12 AM »
[OOC]I am going on Vacation, so I will be inactive for 4 days.[OOC]

Offline faitherun (Fay-ith-er-run)

• Armies: Pointy Ears and bugs
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2011, 12:25:08 AM »
[occ] As faith is fighting the undead, I don't know what else to update for her. She still fights...[/occ]
So, what your saying is it's not your fault you look stupid by using words you don't get?
Flawless logic.

Offline Chie Satonaka

• Fsteak
« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2011, 12:48:27 PM »
[ooc]Same thing with Shea. He just continues firing at the oncoming undead hordes.[/ooc]

Offline The Nightwalker

• Ork Boy
  • Just Passing Through
« Reply #139 on: July 29, 2011, 09:25:01 AM »
Leman and Faith continue to hold of the quickly shrinking horde from the rest of the group. It was a wearing fight for the two of them, the men and women being so fast it was hard  to kill them before they could touch the two of them. Faith even saved the Thane once by killing one that nearly got behind him.

Shea was obviously the most effective tool of destruction, his heavy bolter ripping the swarm apart. But he did notice it didn't kill them all. Many were now crawling towards him now with whatever they had left. They were not close enough yet to hurt him, but he would need to do something soon.

James fired true killing the first creature, all three rounds hitting the human in whatever was left of its head since the first round caused it to explode. The second monster, was quite a bit closer now. Instead of shooting it, James drew his combat knife quickly and shoved it into the eye socket of the thing. It fell over dead instantly.

Marius watching the rubble closely saw the head start to rise slowly over it....

The Marshall started to ride around behind Faith and Leman making sure nothing got passed them.

[OOC] I figured you had a reason Foalchu, thats why nothing bad actually happened to you. This will be the last round of combat for a little while. Enjoy it. [/OOC]