News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 9/11 - The introduction of the police state and the day of high treason  (Read 3907 times)

Offline chaos0xomega

• Hilary Clinton FTW!
  • Fabricator-General of being banned.
Re: 9/11 - The introduction of the police state and the day of high treason
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2006, 07:59:45 PM »
GET THE beslubber OFF THIS BOARD NOW! HOW DARE YOU TALK THAT WAY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT DAY

I WAS beslubberING THERE, I WAS 10 YEARS OLD, AND 6 FETHING BLOCKS AWAY ON A SCHOOL TRIP. I SAW THOSE PLANES, AND I LOST FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO beslubberING TERRORISTS. There was debris from the planes that hit the towers, and the plane that fought back. If you must know, eyewitnesses saw a plane heading towards the pentagon, eyewitnesses also claim that the plane exploded shortly before impact with the Pentagon. Also, some quick research will reveal that the pilot of the 757 was a rather incompetent one.

AND finally, you are discounting the one major and undeniable piece of evidence that the gov't didnt do it: Al Quaeda and Osama Bin Laden have claimed responsibility for ALL the attacks. Hell, even Al Jahzirra aired footage of them claiming responsibility, so it couldnt have been doctored by the US gov't.
BANNED!
This user has been banned for regular breaches of Forum rules.

Offline Meneroth

• Run, while you still have legs.
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2006, 08:01:49 PM »
We've known for a long time that Bush is a crackpot, a puppy and a westwing nutjob

That kind of a comment is prosecutable under the US constitution as written libel. Dont talk S**t about people you dont know as well as you think.

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2006, 08:33:40 PM »
AND finally, you are discounting the one major and undeniable piece of evidence that the gov't didnt do it: Al Quaeda and Osama Bin Laden have claimed responsibility for ALL the attacks. Hell, even Al Jahzirra aired footage of them claiming responsibility, so it couldnt have been doctored by the US gov't.

Yes, as the word of such people should be trusted without doubt. There's no possible way they could be incorrect about anything or anyone. If it's on TV, it must be true!  ::)

Oh, come on.
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

Offline Lomendil

• Mad Prophet of Commorragh
  • Ancient
  • If it's comprehensible, it's obselete
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2006, 08:41:39 PM »
We've known for a long time that Bush is a crackpot, a puppy and a westwing nutjob

That kind of a comment is prosecutable under the US constitution as written libel. Dont talk S**t about people you dont know as well as you think.

Lucky for us this is a Canadian website, eh? Long live the Commonwealth.

Besides, when was the last time you heard about someone on the end of a libel lawsuit for venting spleen on a fairly obscure internet forum...

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2006, 08:42:26 PM »
GET THE beslubber OFF THIS BOARD NOW! HOW DARE YOU TALK THAT WAY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT DAY

I WAS beslubberING THERE, I WAS 10 YEARS OLD, AND 6 FETHING BLOCKS AWAY ON A SCHOOL TRIP. I SAW THOSE PLANES, AND I LOST FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO beslubberING TERRORISTS.

Calm down or stop posting here.

I understand that this may be a sensitive topic for you, but that is not a reason to flame. If you can't handle topics like these then you will have to either grow a thicker skin or stop looking, it's what I do with certasin threads (like homosexuality, for reasons I mentioned in the WWIII thread).

Either argue your point civilly or don;t argue it at all.

~MTWC
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 08:43:41 PM »
Which amendment of the constitution references written libel anyway? I would have thought the first amendment covered this one but I'm foreign so my oppinion matters only 0.25 as much.  ;)
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

Offline Full Metal Geneticist

• Sir Quotesaplenty | No new bastardy suits.
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Defender of the Text Wall
    • FMG's Angry Rantings
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2006, 08:48:01 PM »
Not really its a view of the people. You can only sue if you make a claim as false allegation and do you really want to argue that a man who really is'nt that bright (in all honesty compared to other presidents he is a bit of a thicko) and defend him as intelligent in a courtroom? Else politicians are immune to comedy and Bush would be sueing the entire British comedy industry as everyone here makes fun of him cause we think he is a dimwitted, mummies boy who payed for his degree and really should'nt be in charge of a ant farm let alone a country.

How dare we? Remember what caused that day? Until then the world suffered for your country's interferance. If you won't agree that interferance in afghanistan to stop communism was wrong and payback for nam then listen to this. How many dead Indians killed by pakistanis wars funded by your Country's money? How many from the terrorism you sold to pakistan to fight its enemies in both Soviet Russia and in India. How many people died in Iraq when your country funded their crazy dictator? How many Iraqis died when you promptly put sanctions that hurt the people rather than the leader killing close to a 100,000 children...Among others. No one deserves it but to talk as if it is something special is really really arrogant. It is shocking and its sad but its nothing special. Especially since it was your country that caused the whole damn thing in the first place.

And Osama bin Laden was a CIA trained agent... He either bit the hand that fed him or he is still under their control. I don't think its either simply as there are easier ways to have got control. The washington snipers alone could have done it seeing as they were muslim.

And bush has milked it. Sad as it may seem he has milked it the whole political machine has milked it. And remember a war was fought on this basis. People have died in other countries who had nothing to do with it. It has been milked for other purposes.

It is pernicious nonsense that feeds into a rising wave of irrationality which threatens to overwhelm the hard-won gains of the Enlightenment and the scientific method. We risk as a society slipping back into a state of magical thinking when made-up science passes for rational discourse. I would compare it to witchcraft but honestly that's insulting to witches.

Offline Calus Drakin

• Armies: Night Lords, Eldar
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2006, 12:01:03 AM »

Their statements on tv are probable one of the most deniable pieces of evidence we have. All you have to do is flip through the channels on tv. We have commercials with actors that have been long dead doing dances with vacuums. We have shows that portray dragons as real creatures and show them in such detail that it would be easily believable if most people didn't know better. Television is the biggest deceiver in the world, to blatantly trust anything you see on it is folly. Especially now that we in america aren't even allowed live television anymore...(  ::) thanks Janet Jackson )
Considering my chosen armies are Vampire Counts and Night Lords, yes, I think "Back from the dead" is probably the most accurate description of my return.

Vampire Counts
     1 / 1 / 1

Offline Devern, The Unsung Hero

• I will slumber until called upon
  • Ancient
  • Look out Boys, I'm coming
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2006, 12:19:32 AM »

I believe first amendment covers that.  Although, there are certain laws that prosecute slander.  Luckily for us, it only applies to US citizens.

Chaos, it's understandable that this is a touchy subject.  But, be civil.  If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.  Lets consider this your official warning to keep your cool.

As for the rest of this topic... I lived in the states during that attack, watched it on TV.  It's a pretty devastating thing for a country, and individuals.  The immediate responses, seem relatively appropriate.  Although, there was a certain amount of "liberty for security" going on.  In the form of the Patriot acts.
Not to belittle this event, but it was a touch of luck for Bush at the time, considering it bolstered his approval rating.  But, would have been the same for Gore I suppose.
Quote from: Sheep
FMG is a Swiss army knife. Always a tool, but with so many functions. And he fits right in your pocket.
I cut a hole in your head, using it as a hump-hole.[/color]
We have some messed up people here..

Offline AzumiChan

• ~Nyo Futanari Nyo~
  • φ(*⌒▽⌒)ノ生中いっちょー!!
  • Armies: Crons
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2006, 02:07:10 AM »

But then again, since when did american law apply to Sweden, geez...

I WAS beslubberING THERE, I WAS 10 YEARS OLD, AND 6 FETHING BLOCKS AWAY ON A SCHOOL TRIP. I SAW THOSE PLANES, AND I LOST FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO beslubberING TERRORISTS. There was debris from the planes that hit the towers, and the plane that fought back. If you must know, eyewitnesses saw a plane heading towards the pentagon, eyewitnesses also claim that the plane exploded shortly before impact with the Pentagon. Also, some quick research will reveal that the pilot of the 757 was a rather incompetent one.

I dare bacause experience has taught me to question motives and above all; the media. To blindly tust the news is like being a puppet controlled by a master. Just look at the Fox news network.
And people, please read..I never stated that I do not believe that the WTC's was hit by airplanes; there's no question about that.

I'm just telling you to not blindly trust what is being told to you by the government and the media.

Furthermore, no I have no intention of leaving this board.

You know, videos are the easiest thing in the world to forge. If you look at the so called confessional tape with Usama there's a number of things wrong. For example, on the FBI site we are being told that he's a lefty. Now why does he write with his right hand in the video? Furthermore, he is wearing a watch, something that is forbidden by Allah.

So no, those tapes are the weakest pieces of evidence in the whole chain. It's almost laughable.

but it was a touch of luck for Bush at the time, considering it bolstered his approval rating.  But, would have been the same for Gore I suppose.

I still can't believe how he could be elected for a second term.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 06:27:20 AM by Azumi_chan »
2005 forum award winner prices:
Oddball-Strangest Member: Azumi-chan
Nicest Member: Azumi-chan
Best Looking Member: Azumi-chan

Offline Chuckles, The Space Marine Clown

• Can't Touch This; Captain; Swarmlord - Tyranid Sweatshop Operator; 40KO's Official WMD; "No American orphans, please"
  • Ancient
  • I kill, maim and torture because I care
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2006, 06:25:53 AM »
For some reason I always believed chaos0xomega was an adult. More fool me.

Look dude, I understand how you feel, but you don't have a monopoly on feeling bad and in the grand scheme of things 9/11 was fairly inconsequential. I mean, compare it to the death toll and level of destruction of say the tsunami and you realise that it is actually not that big a deal. But you could argue that since the tsunami was not madn-made, we'll look at some another instance: WW2.

22 million Russian soldiers died during WW2. Over 5 millions Jews, Slavs, Communists, intellectuals, homosexuals and conscientious objectors died in Nazi death camps. I'm not familiar with the US, French, Belgian and UK casualty figures, but they're pretty healthy. Add it up and you get a lot more than the few thousand people dying on 9/11. The US is used to being safe from its isolation, which is why Pearl Harbour and 9/11 have hit you guys so hard. Other parts of the world have suffered massive death tolls in equally harrowing circumstances (being rounded up and gassed to death after spending years being abused by society probably sucks more than dying in a burning building, although I realise that it's not PC to say so).

Like the man said, you need a thicker skin. Only by accepting death can we learn from it and move on. And not vote for imbeciles.
The forum rules are fair and just. *twitch*

Offline Sheepz

• Marshal: The beatings will continue until discipline improves!
  • Ancient
  • Getting away with murder.
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2006, 06:47:12 AM »
I heard the furnaces within the WTC were heated to such a degree they could melt steel. I can't say 100% for or against foul play, but think of it (this will sound in bad taste) as a massive Jenga tower. You take out four blocks from the center and the thing just collapses. But I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my life on conspiracy theories made by fame hungry cretins.

What's done is done. It was terrible, and it shouldn't be forgotten. But it is in the past now, and we can't alter it. We can't stop the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan even if they had dubious motives.

Offline AzumiChan

• ~Nyo Futanari Nyo~
  • φ(*⌒▽⌒)ノ生中いっちょー!!
  • Armies: Crons
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2006, 07:23:25 AM »
What's done is done. It was terrible, and it shouldn't be forgotten. But it is in the past now, and we can't alter it. We can't stop the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan even if they had dubious motives.

No but it's fun and rewarding to discuss it ;)
2005 forum award winner prices:
Oddball-Strangest Member: Azumi-chan
Nicest Member: Azumi-chan
Best Looking Member: Azumi-chan

Offline Full Metal Geneticist

• Sir Quotesaplenty | No new bastardy suits.
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Defender of the Text Wall
    • FMG's Angry Rantings
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2006, 07:32:45 AM »
After all why else would we all post? Plus it passes the time and expands our minds. Atleast thats my excuse...

Sad though now that they have been started you have to stay through to finish it as ending it would be far more "evil" seeing as so many people have died for nowt. A lot more evil has to be done before some good will come out of this. What good i really can't see at the moment.

It is pernicious nonsense that feeds into a rising wave of irrationality which threatens to overwhelm the hard-won gains of the Enlightenment and the scientific method. We risk as a society slipping back into a state of magical thinking when made-up science passes for rational discourse. I would compare it to witchcraft but honestly that's insulting to witches.

Offline cubbie

• Meow. Rawr. Etc. Etc.
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2006, 07:57:19 AM »
I WAS beslubberING THERE, I WAS 10 YEARS OLD, AND 6 FETHING BLOCKS AWAY ON A SCHOOL TRIP. I SAW THOSE PLANES, AND I LOST FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO beslubberING TERRORISTS.

Then perhaps you can see the virture in investigating the matter?

The virtue in constant vigilance? Perhaps the clumsy wording and poor articulation of the matter by the half informed common man isnt as delicately poised as someone whose payed to say things carefuly, and for that you can be angry and upset. But surely you must feel the need for justice?

Is it so wrong to keep checking your numbers, checking you are after the right people, confirm your conclusions were correct. By not doing so I belive you do the dead an injustice.
"Liberty Is a hor who must be bedded on a matress of corpses, so hold hold you lamp as high as you like, theres still rats in your basement and Sloppy Joe's famous triple-Mcsplooge running down your thigh" -Mr Wednesday

Offline chaos0xomega

• Hilary Clinton FTW!
  • Fabricator-General of being banned.
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2006, 11:14:49 AM »
http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Read and learn.

The only coverup at the pentagon I can think of, would be the fact that the gov't doenst want the world to find out that it fired a missile on its own citizens to prevent total destruction of the pentagon. A plane definitely hit, as 2 people made phone calls to loved ones on this flight, and the airline company which owned and operated that plane DID lose an airplane on that flight path. A missile hitting the pentagon though? NO, otherwise we have 56 missing american citizens from that plane + six high jackers + crew, and the Airlines radar doesnt know where they went... which is unlikely since they DID lose that plane, and they DID lose it near the pentagon.
BANNED!
This user has been banned for regular breaches of Forum rules.

Offline AssaultTerminator555

• Heresy dwells from idleness...
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2006, 04:57:10 PM »

22 million Russian soldiers died during WW2. Over 5 millions Jews, Slavs, Communists, intellectuals, homosexuals and conscientious objectors died in Nazi death camps. I'm not familiar with the US, French, Belgian and UK casualty figures, but they're pretty healthy. Add it up and you get a lot more than the few thousand people dying on 9/11. The US is used to being safe from its isolation, which is why Pearl Harbour and 9/11 have hit you guys so hard. Other parts of the world have suffered massive death tolls in equally harrowing circumstances (being rounded up and gassed to death after spending years being abused by society probably sucks more than dying in a burning building, although I realise that it's not PC to say so).

And the 20 million Chinese the Japanese had fun killing in Manchuria.

I think that this discussion is kind of a moot point. We'll be never sure if 9/11 happened. Just like we'll never be sure that War in Iraw happened. In fact, did u you know that World War II was never caused by the Nazis in Germany but instead, caused by... you guessed it. George W. Bush. In fact, the CIA were the ones that helped Hitler in his regime to kill the Jews.

Sarcasm aside, I had a few of my friends die in the tower. Right now, even as I am typing this message, I am desperately trying to refrain from using cuss words in expressing my disgust and in using the middle finger.

Then perhaps you can see the virture in investigating the matter?

The virtue in constant vigilance? Perhaps the clumsy wording and poor articulation of the matter by the half informed common man isnt as delicately poised as someone whose payed to say things carefuly, and for that you can be angry and upset. But surely you must feel the need for justice?

Is it so wrong to keep checking your numbers, checking you are after the right people, confirm your conclusions were correct. By not doing so I belive you do the dead an injustice.

How do you want us to invistigate it? Mayhaps dig up the ones who were slain in this attack and then perform autopsies on them? The truth is... there's no possible way of knowing what really happened. You could follow the majority of the people in the world and listen to the news, or you can follow the people who want some fame by making controversial videos. It's your choice.

I agree with Meneroth on this issue. Do any of you know Mr. Bush personally? Seriously people, these kinds of comments are stupid and not needed. If you had some evidence about Mr. Bush that refers to him smoking crack or pot, or maybe some information about how the president can mutate from a person to a young dog, I would believe you. However, since I seriously doubt you have any information regarding these subjects, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself about people. Unless you can prove that they're true.

Black Templars
Wins: 34 Losses: 0 Draws: 0

512th Cadian
Wins: 19 Losses: 2 Draws: 1

Offline Kojiro

• Battles are not won on strength alone
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
How about this then, Bush is the kind of person who awards his supporters way too much.  Common people look at Haliburton (not that I am complaining since my family owned some of the stocks in that company)

Offline Calus Drakin

• Armies: Night Lords, Eldar
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2006, 05:17:41 PM »
How about this, Bush has proven himself to be one of the less competant president's we've had and it is truely disgusting the way he has and continues to take advantage of the tradgedy that happened on 9/11 to push his and his party's agenda's. He really needs to find other reasons besides 9/11 to justify most of the actions he takes.
Considering my chosen armies are Vampire Counts and Night Lords, yes, I think "Back from the dead" is probably the most accurate description of my return.

Vampire Counts
     1 / 1 / 1

Offline AssaultTerminator555

• Heresy dwells from idleness...
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2006, 05:27:08 PM »
How about this then, Bush is the kind of person who awards his supporters way too much.  Common people look at Haliburton (not that I am complaining since my family owned some of the stocks in that company)

I like that one. It's much more acceptable.

How about this, Bush has proven himself to be one of the less competant president's we've had and it is truely disgusting the way he has and continues to take advantage of the tradgedy that happened on 9/11 to push his and his party's agenda's. He really needs to find other reasons besides 9/11 to justify most of the actions he takes.

Didn't Franklin Rooselvelt justify America's involvement in World War II with Pearl Harbor?
Black Templars
Wins: 34 Losses: 0 Draws: 0

512th Cadian
Wins: 19 Losses: 2 Draws: 1