News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: With trukks how many orks?  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
With trukks how many orks?
« on: November 23, 2002, 05:49:55 PM »
My friend said that i couldnt pile 10 ork boyz on top of eachother onto a lil o trukk so can someone tell me, since their open toped, and dont have capacity limit can i do this?
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

Offline Psychic Corruption

• Look Im a car, Im a robot, Im a car.....
Re:With trukks how many orks?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2002, 06:42:20 PM »
No.  You can have a max of ten orks in a trukk.  It doesnt say directly that you can only have ten but if you notice there can only be between 5 and 10 orks in a trukk boys mob.
Ork foot sloggers
1-1-1

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2002, 07:46:58 PM »
You mean there Trukk Boyz (10 Boyz correct) but the trukk is too small to fit them all on the flatbed, then yes you can pile. I know of no ork trukk being the right size for its squad if it was it would be more of a Battlewagon.

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
Another thing
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2002, 07:54:03 PM »
thx for clearing that up but it says in the trukk boy info only on a 6 they get hurt instead of a normal orks 4+ that means that when a normal ork is in it they get hurt if it blows. so i figured if i had a trukk and the trukk boys got off and got smashed then can i put another mob on in this case 30 slugga boyz :P i dont see why not as it doesnt say anything really. (i wouldnt do this cause it wouldnt be logical but still i want to know if im allowed) and also if the retinue gets off can i put some boyz on (this has been depbated a bit)
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2002, 08:06:56 PM »
No you can't because its a transport. It may only be used by the Mob it's bought for, unless your playing Speed Freaks

Offline Psychic Corruption

• Look Im a car, Im a robot, Im a car.....
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2002, 09:30:02 PM »
My mistake I misunderstood your question
Ork foot sloggers
1-1-1

Offline TokathMarg

• The Scorpion of Death
Re:Another thing
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2002, 12:21:54 PM »
thx for clearing that up but it says in the trukk boy info only on a 6 they get hurt instead of a normal orks 4+ that means that when a normal ork is in it they get hurt if it blows. so i figured if i had a trukk and the trukk boys got off and got smashed then can i put another mob on in this case 30 slugga boyz :P i dont see why not as it doesnt say anything really. (i wouldnt do this cause it wouldnt be logical but still i want to know if im allowed) and also if the retinue gets off can i put some boyz on (this has been depbated a bit)

As stated, you can't do taht. The 6 to hurt roll is for Trukk Boyz, while you would still only need 4+ to hurt, say a Warboss.
"United we stand; divided we fall; together we are One"

Since everyone seems to make such nice "Win Draw Losses" statistics in their signature, I think I'll do that as well...these stats, for some reason, do not include all the games I played earlier and can't remember the outcome of (nor do they include those I can remember the outcome of, as this would mean a bit high score on the win side)

Wins     Draws     Losses
  1             1             1