News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: confused army..  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
confused army..
« on: November 6, 2002, 10:14:48 PM »
Well due to my love of conversion my army looks well..... confused.......
if got 30 slugga boyz with fantasy spears here and there with a blue ork as their "lucky charm" (to piss off my friends) ive got an ogryn with an ork head (arm cut off replaces with a power claw) and hes all well and good but then i have my bikes..... i had a neet idea but now my army looks like a fantasy army with guns.... my bikers are holding maces or spears (i made shields for them) and they look like they are jousting. ive got a a shoota boyz mob of 30 with a RED ork this time to piss off friends and 1 of my bike riders is wearing blood gore and chaos black with a metal mask (i sculpted it around the sides to add buckles etc) and is riding a bike with chaos scrawlings all over it. (my one friend collects chaos so this is a "confused" ork) and so now my army looks a bit.......well..... .. strange
Does anyone else have a weird army?
 :D
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)

Offline AceV53

Re:confused army..
« Reply #1 on: November 6, 2002, 10:39:40 PM »
nope i kinda just have a normal army. Orks with a horrible sense of hygiene.  :)
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. "
- General George Patton (1885-1945)

"All I ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work."
-Steve Martin in Sergeant Bilko

Offline Scythe

• Flamer: Superiority Complex BANNED
  • Banned for flaming
Re:confused army..
« Reply #2 on: November 8, 2002, 07:52:01 PM »
You're army doesn't even sound legal

Offline Foolishness

• *feeling Foolish*
its legal
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2002, 12:40:44 AM »
Its totally legal because choppers are pointy weapons etc. there is no clear description of choppers so spears and swords are allowed. and my bikes use theupgrade where you remove the shootas and the riders fight with slugga and choppers (my riders have maces and spears which clasify)
The quickest way to end a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell (1903 - 1950)