News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: ordanince (sp?)  (Read 884 times)

Offline _Spellbound_

Re:ordanince (sp?)
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2003, 01:57:44 PM »
Okay, thanks. I haven't bought the new codex yet (and don't think I will cause I really have no interest in them)

I'd advise against that.  The chaos codex has a LOT of wargear and special options and stuff.  It would be good to familiarize yourself with all their special rules and equipment and how they can and can't be used so you don't get screwed.  I have a lot of people try to call me a cheater when they find out my Mark of Slaanesh reduces their initiative, or that my daemonettes have rending claws [daemonic talons], or that I have a psychic power that means I can't be shot at [Siren].  

-Spellbound
EoT Wins/Losses:  Force of Disorder, Emperor's Children

Wins-18 Draw-0 Loss-(1?)
Promoted to LIEUTENANT, baby!

-some guy named "Allero" recorded me as losing to his Tau...I've only played Tau once, and it was a win.....so....?????

and COUNTING, baby!

Offline Yentz

• My Warjack Pwns Your Dreadnought
  • Ancient
  • Im Guilty
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2003, 02:24:23 PM »
I'd advise against that.  The chaos codex has a LOT of wargear and special options and stuff.  It would be good to familiarize yourself with all their special rules and equipment and how they can and can't be used so you don't get screwed.  I have a lot of people try to call me a cheater when they find out my Mark of Slaanesh reduces their initiative, or that my daemonettes have rending claws [daemonic talons], or that I have a psychic power that means I can't be shot at [Siren].  

-Spellbound

I agree. Chaos players have a tendancy to cheat, often times because the codex is a bit confusing. Some of the most common is putting to much wargear on a Deamon Prince, and putting "Feel no Pain" khorne bezerkers. Which by the way, I got into an argument with a khorne player last night, but I did not bring my codex(and he did not bring his either) so I will be proving him wrong next week.

Offline Disciple of Nagash: GT

• Neophyte | Iron Skull recipient
  • Mike Mudd 2011 Sportsman Award recipient :)
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2003, 07:57:58 PM »
I would never play a game where there was an army without a codex on the field. I may not buy the codex, but as I'm playing, I check over the opponent's army with their codex. I've flipped through it a bunch of times.
Reset my counters in prep for 6th:
Black Templars: 0/0/0
Dark Eldar (new codex): 0/0/0

Offline Andrew "Ender" Wiggin

• The Former Deaths Face
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2003, 08:42:32 PM »
Archon Briol-Dinne: ok, now why would you have to do that? a simple PM would be more preferable, as the public does not have to look at it, and well to me, i think your jsut makeing yourself look like a fool, there is no point telling ppl that they spelled sumthing wrong and if you have a grudge agaisnt samurai, i suggest you take it sumwhere else, preferably out of my thread! now i know you could fire right back at me and say that im being hypocritical about this, seeing as im telling you off.  one other point, by having samurai tell us the correct word, he is helping us better our vocabulary, to go around this forum and correcting everyone that made a mistake would be quite tiring and just plain stupid. oh and by making this post public, it helps deter other ppl from folllowing in your footsteps, as well your post was jsut plain spam, anda direct attack at samurai. personally i like to spell things differently on forums such as this as it adds character, its kinda like a personalization of the what ever language you speak, in my case, english.

Deaths Face
"Another taste of the Evil I breed will level you completely"
- Disturbed

Current Army:
Iron Warriors - 1000pts  W:2 L:1 D:1

Future Army Projects:
Imperial Guard - 1000pts

Offline Disciple of Nagash: GT

• Neophyte | Iron Skull recipient
  • Mike Mudd 2011 Sportsman Award recipient :)
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2003, 08:48:54 PM »
I was simply stating that if he were to go and do it to me, which by the way was the first incident which was totally unprovoked, I was saying that he should do it to everyone and not pick me out. If you bothered to check his post, you would have noticed that he didn't provide any opinion to the post and it was his only message on the topic.
Reset my counters in prep for 6th:
Black Templars: 0/0/0
Dark Eldar (new codex): 0/0/0