News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Rogue Trader  (Read 382 times)

Offline The Flesh Tearer

• Midwest Militia
    • Adeptus Minneapolis
Rogue Trader
« on: December 5, 2002, 03:03:52 PM »
ok ive got my first RTT coming up this spring the only thing is i have no idea whats going on i have my army list and my models thats it could some one please tell what i do when im there besides playing and how i get higher scores on army comp etc and do i have to have everything represented on the models? and how many games do i get in? whats the youngbloods cut off age? and u need a 1500 pt army correct? as u can tell all i know about it is that i need to be there with minis :(
Asuka: Congradulations!
Misato: Congradulations!
Rei: Congradulations!
Maya: Congradulations!
Aoba: Congradulations!
Hyuga: Congradulations!
Ritsuko: Congradulations!
Kaji: Congradulations!
Toji: Congradulations!
Kensuke: Congradulations!
Hikari: Congradulations!
Fuyutsuki: Congradulations!
Gendo, Y

Offline Rhysk

• Begin the Litanies of Hatred!!!
    • My squatter page on the net
Re:Rogue Trader
« Reply #1 on: December 5, 2002, 03:10:55 PM »
Best bet is to contact whomever is organizing said tournament.... They can give you clairifications specific to the tournament you are participating in....
"Victurus te Saluto!" (He who is about to win salutes you)

Offline The Flesh Tearer

• Midwest Militia
    • Adeptus Minneapolis
« Reply #2 on: December 5, 2002, 03:26:14 PM »
id also like to know if my upgrades have to be the GW or forgeworld ones for example my CTMs do they have to be the ones produced or can i make them?
Asuka: Congradulations!
Misato: Congradulations!
Rei: Congradulations!
Maya: Congradulations!
Aoba: Congradulations!
Hyuga: Congradulations!
Ritsuko: Congradulations!
Kaji: Congradulations!
Toji: Congradulations!
Kensuke: Congradulations!
Hikari: Congradulations!
Fuyutsuki: Congradulations!
Gendo, Y

Offline 40K Fan

• The Emperor Protects!
« Reply #3 on: December 5, 2002, 04:28:48 PM »
There's no criteria in Rogue Trader Tourneys on conversions. Your army will be graded on overall appearance, painting, and how well your army list is put together. The best way to do well at RTTs is be a good sport, have a nice presentable army and be nice to your opponents as they grade you on your army and sportsmanship every time you play one of them. The RTTs I've been to all play 4 games with a 2 hr. time limit per game. There will be a different scenario for each game that will be passed out by the judge and I believe all scenarios will have winners determined by victiory points (If you're a Space Marine player, take an Apothecary. Believe me, those few extra vp's will go a long way in a close game.) I think the minimum age is 14 or 15 for RTT. Also, you can go to the GW website in the Rogue Trader section and download the RTT roster. It tells you the grading scale for your army and how to write up your army list. Hope this helps!
The Sons of Horus: Defending the Imperium one Tuesday at a time!
http://sonsofhorus.com

Pegasus Hobbies: Home of the Sons of Horus
http://www.pegasushobbies.com