News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2k harlies using the EO dex  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Shadows Revenge

• The All Knowing
  • Armies: Dark Eldar, Raven Guard
2k harlies using the EO dex
« on: November 26, 2011, 10:44:32 AM »
So Im heading up to the good ol GW today to give this a try. Got a few people that will play against it, and I thought I would get some comments before I head up there.

131- Great Harlie w/ Powerblades, D-field, Fusion Pistol, Masque of Red Death
154- Shadowseer w/ Powerblades, D-field, Fusion Pistol, 4 Benathai, Veil and Misdirection
130- Solitare w/ Stormglove, D-field, Nuro-Distruptor
49- Master Mine w/ Powerblades, Haywires
49- Master Mine w/ Powerblades, Haywires
241- 5 Harlies w/ 3 Kisses, 2 Fusion Pistols; Warlock w/ Kiss; Troupe Master w/ PW; Venom w/ Fusion Gun
241- 5 Harlies w/ 3 Kisses, 2 Fusion Pistols; Warlock w/ Kiss; Troupe Master w/ PW; Venom w/ Fusion Gun
237- 5 Harlies w/ 2 Kisses, 2 Fusion Pistols; Warlock w/ Kiss; Troupe Master w/ PW; Venom w/ Fusion Gun
130- 10 Mimes w/ Mimic
130- 10 Mimes w/ Mimic
105- Mockingbird w/ Cannon
105- Mockingbird w/ Cannon
139- 3 DJ, w/ 2 ML, 1 BL
159- 3 DJ, w/ 3 BL

Pretty much my goal is playing them like I would dark eldar. The one harlie squad with only 2 kisses is going to give their venom to the solitare, as they kinda sit back on my home objective and chill, acting as a deterent from him charging my death jesters.  each HQ goes with one of the other harlies squads, and the rush forward with the solitare. Mimes either infiltrate or outflank with master mimes to set up counter charges for the hariles moving up field. DJs sit back and lock tanks, as the Mockingbirds provide mobile version of the same thing.

Yup, I know the squad sizes are small, but Im used to it, and most people MSU around my way, so those 5 harlies + IC should be able to handle anything they hit. Any questions or comments???